tuscl

A fine looking stripper pulls up in a car and says “hop in”

Would you ride shotgun with a stripper? Some are old fashioned, only the man drives and all that. Are you facing your impending doom with some likely loaded up stripper behind the wheel? Do you not give a shit and follow the yellow brick road?

I think I’m going red pill on this one. Ride or die fuck it. And I’ll still try to ask for road head.

9 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Well, I'm a standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    And such a fine sight to see
    It's a girl, my Lord, in a flatbed Ford
    Slowin' down to take a look at me
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    25 - I'm gonna have that song in my head now.

Do I know the girl ? If a hot girl just stops and asks me to get in, I'm looking around for the cameras.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Come on, baby, don't say maybe
    I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me
    We may lose, and we may win
    Though we will never be here again
    So open up, I'm climbin' in
    So take it easy
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’d hop in.

This is like fucking a tranny ass without a condom in a glory hole. No homo.

No seatbelt on - windows open - right after my Drizly is delivered...
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    @Warrior yeah you know her, but then again do you really know her?
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    And it should be noted if she’s Asian (although not that there’s anything wrong with that in the least bit) but the Uber will be called immediately.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Women drivers scare the shit out of me. Add a stripper to the scenario and I'd have to buy some "Depends". :)
  • reverendhornibastard
    3 years ago
    Never had exactly that experience, but the scenario reminded me of an embarrassing evening I had nearly 50 years ago.

When I was in college I had to work a lot of crappy jobs. Among the worst was selling books of discount coupons. It involves going to people’s homes to close the sales.

The first time out I had to accompany an experienced sales agent. I forgot her name but I still remember her look and vibe. She was a redhead (big, puffy hair), and wore way too much makeup. She had huge boobs that she struggled to keep contained in her tight, low-cut top. She constantly chewed a huge wad of bubble gum, mouth open and smacking loudly, occasionally blowing bubbles.

She blathered constantly about TV shows I’d never watched. That I never made any comment didn’t diminish her torrent of banal TV trivia

Her car was a bright Pepto Bismol pink Mustang convertible. We rode around town with the top down.

I slunk down low in my seat , hoping no one would see me.

At the end of the evening she invited me to her apartment so we could “play.”

I told her I was gay and asked her to drive me back to where my car was parked.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    ^you were definitely correct! You are definitely gay 😉 Cum join Ricky, me and the boys tonite 😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion