tuscl

Hayley Hasselhoff is huge in Germany

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Actually she's huge everywhere.

Hey I'm not trying to be mean but IMO fat chicks don't belong in Playboy. Granted it's the German version but it's probably going to happen here too. My thoughts are that I really don't care about playboy or any of the other skin mags anyway, but being contrary maybe posting about this means that I do care.

Your thoughts?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/h…

15 comments

• pistola
    3 years ago
    Cankles ain’t my thing but hey to each their own.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    She's a little too big. Nepotism yes but it is David Hasselhoff and Germany they are just trying to hook him up.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Well, there is plus size and then beyond plus. She is a bit beyond plus. I'm sure she has a wonderful personality.
  • latinalover69
    3 years ago
    Her eyes looked dead,
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She’s a good looking girl. I’m going to need to see her nude to see how jerk worthy her body looks.

Germans have some great fetishes. Maybe there’s a support group for guys who love all things Hasselhoff?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Well, after Sports Illustrated started featuring dudes in their swimsuit edition, a fat chick in Playboy isn't all that shocking. I guess we're just not "woke" enough to appreciate it.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with misterorange on this one. I’m kinda happy to be one of those unwoke types. I prefer girls to be penis-less for my jerking enjoyment.

Do woke types even enjoy the view of a nude woman?
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I have no desire to see her in any less clothes. Not into "plus-sized" girls.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    So, wokeness is now promoting diabetes, arteriosclerosis, heart disease, COVID susceptibility, and cancer. How much more stupid and hypocritical can they be? Unhealthy lifestyle are okay as long as your down with the struggle?
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    she looks the a sucky version of meghan mccain.

if anybody here is a fan of those round huge types i would recommend klaudia kelly or mazzeratie monica for a better jerkoff experience.
  • PredragDr
    3 years ago
    I prefer her older sister Taylor, though she has her birthdate tattooed on her clavicle. I guess it gives you no excuse to forget it.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    before my pappy decided to leave this mortal coil by raising his middle finger to everybody he was a pretty nice guy and he convince brian mays to write a song about the fattys

then he got really cynical and decided that humanity sucks. he was inspired by the fat bottom girls song to found the appliebies where he could punish humanity by feeding them cheese sticks
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    then he sold the applibies to the ihop and died a rich man
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    Unattractive face.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    in other news i just drank inspired milk so im going to have stummy rumbles tonite
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion