tuscl

Do you think some men should enjoy their 30's like some women enjoyed their 20's

Beat100
Just to clarify, a lot of my threads are not my personal opinion but based on discussions I had with other people online
Tuesday, April 13, 2021 3:06 PM
PS: I don't mean to offend anyone. I only want to share my personal experience. Female cousin: She's now in her late 20s and looking to settle down. However, ever since she was 18, she's had tons of boyfriends, did tons of parties; I celebrated that she got to enjoy her 'party years." No judgment on my part. Male cousin: My cousin was unattractive throughout high school and college. He stayed in his dorm playing video games while everyone was partying. Now that he is in his late 20s. He has a small business(location independent), bought a condo(doesn't have to worry about rent, inherited some money from some family, had savings), and plans to rent his condo to make a side income. He told me he wants to spend his 30s traveling to Europe, hooking up with women, and going to nightclubs and concerts. We were learning French and German together. He met a professional woman; she was a straight gal, not a party type, and saw her for a few months before breaking it off. She wanted to be more serious, but he didn't want to. Who am I tell my cousin, 'No, don't do it? You should settle down!' My cousin is a guy who I feel needs to enjoy his life! Acquaintance: I have an acquaintance who got married in his late 20s and has a kid. He's now in his mid-late 30s. His marriage ended up in divorce after 6-7 years. It did not end 'acrimonious' instead; it ended up amicable**. However, once children are in the picture, priorities change. My acquaintance has to work even harder to support his child.** I highly doubt that he can use that money for himself, to have fun. These are just some thoughts I feel for some people there's a narrow way life should be like. But my view is that people should do their own thing.

12 comments

• PhredJohnson
    3 years ago
    Reminder: you are asking this question of “mostly” older guys who piss away their time and money in strip clubs! I think your nephew has gotten it right. Otherwise, in 20 years he’ll be taking your place on TUSCL😂
    3 years ago
    Everyone should make their own life choices without meddling and interference and unsolicited advice from others. There is no right way to live your like past the golden rule.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Depends on when you meet the girl you are going to marry. Once you figure out what day that will be, you can plan the rest of your life accordingly.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think it’s very important for young guys and young women to go out and have a great time before they decide to get in a long term committed relationship. If young folks don’t experience the care free fun during their young adult years - it’s very possible they will start chasing that wild stuff when they are in a committed relationship - and it will end poorly. I am a good example of that circumstance. I worked and studied - and I wouldn’t stop working or studying. I knew my business required knowledge - drive - and lots of hours. I totally missed the fun part until I was already married with kids and in my late 30’s. Sadly life doesn’t allow you to turn back the clock. If you want to go out in your 20’s or 30’s and you have no commitments - enjoy it! If it messes with your ability to find success - it’s your choice. Think about how nice that is - having a choice! When you get married and have a family - it becomes a communal decision.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Not sure what Gen Z feels like but IME - almost all women want to settle down at some point and most aren’t going to complain about being taken care of by a man. To the feminists reading this post, I said MOST women not ALL women. All the still single or divorced (and currently single) women I know, most would get married/remarried tomorrow if an adequate guy came along. They search for that. On the other hand, some men just aren’t made for marriage. I have several friends like that well into their 40s that have never been married and never will be married (or) get married again. Most of them, it’s the case where women won’t put up with their bullshit, no matter how good looking they are. I mean being 44 and living with your mom is a real deal killer.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    I think men should enjoy their 50's & 60's like some women enjoyed their 20's. You've accumulated wealth, you have more free time, everything still works... "party years"
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Yeah it seems like it although slightly different I mean a lot of guys in their 30’s probably won’t want to be gangbanged by 16 frat boys like 20 year old women did. They might be looking for a slightly different experience IMHO
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I'm in my early 40s. Never been married, much more a short-term fling guy than a long-term relationship guy. I love freedom and variety, and have always been something of a loner. I have a high bar, and if it means I never marry, so be it. That said, I'd settle down _and_ end my strip clubbing career if I met the right woman. In my 20s/30s, I busted my ass, but still had fun along the way. Other than my 2 years of business school, I've never been a big partier. I'm done with that phase of my life. I love my work, but I love enjoying the fruits of my labors too. I generally date "good girls," but I don't want some vestal virgin. They tend to have too many hang-ups. The one virgin I dated had a moral crisis and cried in distress after I ate her out for the first time. I want a girl who enjoys sex. On the other hand, I don't want someone with 4 baby daddies, drug-resistant gonorrhea, and emotional damage from getting fucked and chucked. As far as "enjoying" whatever years, you do you, just avoid permanent consequences like HIV and unexpected children. You can be like Donald Trump and knock up some chick at 60 (you, not her). And if you slacked off, you can always follow Juice's investing advice and become an instant deca-millionaire.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    "I have several friends like that well into their 40s that have never been married and never will be married (or) get married again. Most of them, it’s the case where women won’t put up with their bullshit" works both ways. lot of men, me included, will not tolerate women's bullshit. what's wonderful about the strip clubs is once some form of satisfaction has been reached i can go home, relax and enjoy the rest of the day/evening at my own pace. no pain in the ass to go home to who most likely already had way passed her prime as a person and physically. not having to attend one of those social functions women ae always into honoring such engagements. no arguments. no shit tests. not being judged. not being nitpicked on every tiny issue. being in the 30 years and up age bracket is actually the perfect time to really let loose. once you've established some sort of financial stability in your 20's then just go let it all hang out. after that it's all gravy once you're in your 40's and going onward.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    I was reversed..... babies and low key in my 20s..... yes I'm in my 30s mow :( however I can run circles sexually around many younger babes. Sex is like air to me, straight up hardcore need!
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Of course every person is unique, male or female – in general one would think/assume that women prefer to look for the right guy to settle down with and men look to fuck w/e moves – as a comedian once said – “women look for the *one* man to satisfy *all* her needs – men look for *all* women to satisfy his *one* need” 😁 I’ve known many women that married young/first-love and were tied-down per se w/ family-life and kids early-on – at some point they get divorced in their 30s or 40s and then want to make-up-for/experience the fun they missed out on – they don’t necessarily go looking to fuck every guy they can but they wanna party and “enjoy life” – there are also women that are divorced in their 30s or 40s and may still be a good-catch but they rather not have to deal-with/take-care-of a man and prefer to be single and travel and do things w/ their girl-friends – and similarly there are some guys that married-young and were straight-laced and didn’t get a chance to play-around and then they wanna experience it in their 30s+ (even if married). There also seems to be a trend towards young people putting off marriage till later, or not marrying but being together, or marrying but choosing to not have children so they can treat themselves to the lifestyle they want. And just like they are people/guys that are not marriage-material, either never married or never wanted to, there are guys that always wanna be in a relationship and why one sees certain men that have multiple-divorces and keep getting married and always wanna be married or in a relationship. There are some people that marry their first-love and don’t want anything else for their rest of their life; but as has been mentioned, it’s probably a good-idea for men and women to have their fun when young and then they can settle down w/o feeling (as much) that they’ve “missed out”.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ If you’ve never had sex with 13 gymnasts you have no idea what your missing LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion