tuscl

Discussing politics in the front room makes baby Jesus cry

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
why o why do some of u insist on bringing ur political views into the front room? dont u know that politics belongs in the politics room?

i have been told by a respected evangaline theologian that discussing politics in the front room of a strip club web site makes baby jesus cry. now as a scientist and space geneious i believe only in the rational and therefor reject the notion of a personal deity.

but i still wouldnt want to make the deitys child cry. thats just mean. dont be mean to baby jesus. u know who u are

7 comments

• rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Because they have nothing else to talk about. Most of these guys haven't ben to a strip club in over a year.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with both Dr Phil and Rick Dugan.

I don’t want to make Baby Jesus cry. I also don’t want to make big baby Jesus cry.

I’ve not been in a club in over a year either. The pandemic was rough on my habit, and that’s why I haven’t posted a review since Jan-2020. It’s miserable.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Dr Phil might be onto something here, maybe he really is a space genius, hmmmmm
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Why would you post this discussion in the front room when it is about discussing politics? Isn't that the very thing you are complaining about?
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Don't use BBJ's name in vain.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    as do i mr scrub.

somewhere there is a universe in which i am a boltzmann brain with memories identical to those i have right now. somewhere there is a universe in which i gave prince green assless pants and he never became a star. and some universes are really weird

but there are no universes in which posting about politics in the tuscl front room is acceptable behavior
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    I don't know what the difference is. All the threads show up on the same discussions tab for me. Also many issues blur the line between "politics" and general discussion. For example the global conspiracy isn't really political. Sadly the New World Order has made any exposure of itself "political" when it should be non-partisan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion