tuscl

Hotel Cascadas Check In Time

Saturday, April 10, 2021 8:30 PM
Does anyone know if the hotel will allow individuals to check in early, say around 11am? What has experience been to say check out early too (eg check in early Monday, check out - to get deposit back - that same day in the evening)?

5 comments

• booji boy
    3 years ago
    1. No. 2. They don't care if you lave before check out time. If you don't fuck up the room or drink stuff in the minibar fridge, you'll get your deposit back.
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    In 2018&19 they allowed early check in at 1pm. Not anymore.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    What is the current check-in time?
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    If you arrive before check in time (3pm, you can check you bag in at the Hong Kong front desk for a small ($1 or $2) top. They give you a claim ticket and you leave your items there as long as you need, you can even leave the club, check out the other bars or get something to eat and then return to HK to claim your item(s). I did this several times and did not have any problems. PreCovid, the earliest I checked in at Cascadas was 230pm (which included a $5 tip), however, most of the times I arrived early the would tell me the rooms were not ready and one time i had to wait 15 minutes outside of my room as they finished cleaning up and preparing. At Hotel Rizos I checked in a few times at 2pm with the help of a tip. Happy Mongering 2021
  • Gocubs40986
    3 years ago
    Very helpful thanks all!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion