tuscl

MA, CT clubs that are open?????? Does such a thing exist anymore?!?!?

Hank67
I don't do taglines
Monday, April 5, 2021 11:56 AM
Been reading news articles about how the downtown Springfield club scene is kaput thanks to Mardi Gras losing their liquor license and Fifth Alarm and Center Stage being bought by a NYC developer. Got me wondering if there are any clubs in the Springfield/Hartford, Worcester or greater Boston area that are actually open? Haven't seen the inside of a club in over a year now and am hoping to get out again now that I'm fully vaccinated.

8 comments

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    Centerfolds in worcester is open. If they had free beer, free dances and free extras I would drive by.....
  • THE CHAINDOG
    3 years ago
    No sign of route 1 , tens or The Club in tynsboro opening.
  • Maldoror
    3 years ago
    Rockstar is open like 5 days a week. Not a terrible choice.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    3 years ago
    Where might rockstar be?
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    If you want 300-400 extras with strong OTC possibilities I'd go to Electric Blue. If you want to sit and chat with a dancer in their early 20s and get a pretty tame dance for 140-200 depending on club I'd go to Mardi Gras 2.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Almost forgot. If you want FS for $80 and your car stolen, pleasant moments is open.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Centerfolds isn't a bad option in my opinion. Stay away from Mardi Gras II -- see my recent semi-review. I've heard that Mynx is open, but I wouldn't expect any better options than Mardi Gras II.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    3 years ago
    I am hearing that kittens opens April 7
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion