tuscl

The Romantic Partners of Exotic Dancers

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Sunday, April 4, 2021 7:22 PM
Do you think any TUSCL members contributed to this story? [view link] The guy says after 6 years he is still no closer to understanding the relationships exotic dancers have. So do you still want to date your ATF after knowing a little more insight to their lives? As one guy said, “I like them a little crazy. It’s like adding a little paprika or spice.” I found it weird how the guys would photograph nude. I could see Juice posing for this author💪!

11 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    what the fuck was all that haha
  • Sgrayeff
    3 years ago
    Ah the New Yorker. Getting by on reputation for decades. Who cares what they think?
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Thanks allot for making me look at Petr
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    The dancers in that story don't look much better than Petr.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    These photos have inspired me to change my avatar.
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    ^^^ jajajajajaja!
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Fun stuff there. I like how the majority of subjects was sourced from Portland, then Florida. Then people from a few other states sprinkled in there.
  • skinnywhiteboy
    3 years ago
    Never dated a dancer while she was dancing but in my younger years I dated both a girl who used to dance and one that ended up dancing after we stopped seeing each other. Both were crazy lol. I actually ended up buying a dance from my Ex just for kicks though. I'll give her credit it was pretty good
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    Dancer romance partners lol. They are chucks lol.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    The portland strip club seems really different than most of the country in many ways.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Looking good Shailynn! Gotta pose to bring in some decent stripper talent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion