Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Romantic Partners of Exotic Dancers

Mate27
Mate27117137

TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Do you think any TUSCL members contributed to this story?

The guy says after 6 years he is still no closer to understanding the relationships exotic dancers have. So do you still want to date your ATF after knowing a little more insight to their lives? As one guy said, “I like them a little crazy. It’s like adding a little paprika or spice.” I found it weird how the guys would photograph nude. I could see Juice posing for this author💪!

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

what the fuck was all that haha

Profile picture for Sgrayeff
Sgrayeff
•

Ah the New Yorker. Getting by on reputation for decades. Who cares what they think?

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Thanks allot for making me look at Petr

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

The dancers in that story don't look much better than Petr.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

These photos have inspired me to change my avatar.

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

^^^ jajajajajaja!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Fun stuff there. I like how the majority of subjects was sourced from Portland, then Florida. Then people from a few other states sprinkled in there.

Profile picture for skinnywhiteboy
skinnywhiteboy
•

Never dated a dancer while she was dancing but in my younger years I dated both a girl who used to dance and one that ended up dancing after we stopped seeing each other. Both were crazy lol. I actually ended up buying a dance from my Ex just for kicks though. I'll give her credit it was pretty good

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

Dancer romance partners lol. They are chucks lol.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

The portland strip club seems really different than most of the country in many ways.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Looking good Shailynn! Gotta pose to bring in some decent stripper talent.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement