tuscl

Dana Carvey Joe Biden impression - LOL

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I've always thought Dana Carvey was funny as hell and very-good at doing impressions:

https://twitter.com/i/status/13747805511…

9 comments

• Mate27
    3 years ago
    Great share! Thanks. Wish he’d break out and do some Church Lady material.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    It's funny (but even more sad than funny) that Carvey's impression is spot on. Who in their right mind ever could have voted for this clown? What a total embarrassment. I can't wait until he has to sit down across the table from Putin or Xi Jinping. They're gonna eat our lunch and laugh at us while they do it.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Even Democrats are laughing at this. Hell, this is posted on Stephen Colbert's Twitter. Look at the comments on the Twitter page.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Kyle Dunnigan does a funny Biden
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    That’s a perfect impression. It’s funny and it’s frightening because its so spot on! Dana Carvey has done some great impressions over the years. I think he did a George Bush one a long time ago that was great too.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    Nah, it's pretty lame considering the material he has to work with and how he should be portrayed. In fact, the real Biden in much funnier - but in a sad way.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    >Even Democrats are laughing at this. Hell, this is posted on Stephen Colbert's Twitter. Look at the comments on the Twitter page.

Right, because it's a tame impression as a bumbling but nice guy rather than the sad truth of bumbling ill dementia guy.
  • DeclineToState
    3 years ago
    ^Exactly. Can you say President Harris? Coming to a theater near you before Biden’s term ends.

p.s. both Trump and Biden are unfit to serve. Trump because he’s a compulsive liar narcissistic sociopath. Biden because he’s incompetent w mild dementia.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Dunnigan’s impression is more over the top and mocking of his confused thinking and speaking. Really funny too. He does a hilarious Trump too
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion