tuscl

Floriduh Man At It Again

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
www.newser.com/s304024

Wonder if he had the same backpack from the rocket mortgage commercial that has the sandwich instead of the parachute.

6 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I would vote him a Darwin award but he already produced two offspring.
  • Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    I don't understand why they make this illegal. If a bunch of morons want self select for removal from the gene pool it doesn't bother me.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It mentions he was an experienced base jumper. I guess his calculations were off. That seems like a low floor for a safe jump.

In high school I took a bus trip to Daytona for spring break. I think the hotel was horrified by us. The first night we decided to try and send one guy out for beer. The teachers were watching the hall - so we couldn’t sneak out inside the hotel. Our room was on the fifth floor - so we tied all the sheets together to make a flimsy rope. I was the tallest - so we figured I’d fall the least if things didn’t go well. It was a crazy idea. I made it down...
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    If we made everything that was dangerous illegal there would be no cars trains airplanes bicycles or swimming pools. If he had gotten someone else killed I could see it but he only killed himself. There’s no reason to make that illegal.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Ugh you guys are missing the point about being illegal.

Look at what happens after this.

1. With my luck I’d be the poor sap that he lands on when his chute fails.

2. Some poor bastard has to clean up the mess that this guy leaves. Is that a janitor at the hotel making $12.00 an hour. “Shit these brains baked in the sun and won’t come off this sidewalk for anything!”

3. His family will probably try to sue the hotel saying the windows shouldn’t have been able to be opened up.
  • silverton3
    4 years ago
    I’ll bet he won’t do that again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion