tuscl

What age to inform my child that he is indeed a white supremacist

Whether he likes or not. Or knows it or not. Should do it right from the get go at 3? Or should we wait till he can read at 5 or 6 so we can feed him the appropriate propaganda books along with audio tapes? This new education revolution from the San Francisco School District sure is exciting!

9 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Sadly, as many want us to believe, if he’s white, he’s already 95% of the way there. It’s wrong, but sadly that’s what many kooks want us to believe.

But, being white isn’t always necessary...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7HcQ87RFN5…
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    At what age do you tell your children which political party they belong to?
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Well as a good little brain washed liberal, I entertain this nonsense.
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    NEVER tell him that. My wife and I constantly red pill my two kids so they love America, love Trump, hate commies, and are on the right path in life.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    ^Latina-loving racist scum.

Wait, what?
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    You should inform them while they are still in the womb. Record it on vinyl and play it on the record player all night. Point the phonograph horn right at your pink pig of a wife's belly. Spare the world from another terrorist whose unforgiveably atrocious act of aggression was being born white.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    >You need to solve this problem before birth by marrying the girl of correct color.

Might not help.
    https://thepostmillennial.com/mother-sue…
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    Article:
    Mother sues school after her biracial son refused to confess his 'white dominance'
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Since we are about to go off the cliff of sensitivity - you must avoid using such gender specific terms like son or daughter.

But if he, she, or it is white there’s a lots of dominance and micro aggressions there...

I’m a white, old, male, pervert, with $$$ - but I identify as a young, virile, big booty fucking, white hoe pimping, black man - so I see how rough it is when the white supremacists keep breeding.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion