tuscl

Memphis

Saturday, March 20, 2021 1:57 PM
Might be in Memphis for a month or so for work, looks like based on the reviews the clubs don't seem to be to great. Anyone could point me in the direction of any info about AMPS or anything else down that way. Thanks

9 comments

• TMojo
    3 years ago
    As far as I can tell, there is very little. USASG might help.
  • Member6532
    3 years ago
    There doesn't seem like much info out there, found 2 places Qinghai and Toyko, but not alot info. Might be a boring visit, maybe try one of the clubs
  • TMojo
    3 years ago
    The local DA has been pretty good about going after vices, particularly the SC's. Strong state laws and lots of local enforcement make Tennessee SC's pretty lame. And state and local agencies love putting together "human trafficking task force operations" that grab headlines. Hard to say if they are actually rescuing any trafficked persons. I suppose they think that going after the demand side of the equation will have an impact on the problem.
  • Member6532
    3 years ago
    Yea, we have a similar thing locally but they just move to different areas of the city constantly, hell we even had an AMP that was owned by an ex cop here lol
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Hate to say it but Memphis is a boring place as far as p4p fun. You are much better off just enjoying the local food and music and waiting until you are in a better city for p4p fun.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I would just go to Beale Street and check out the local honeys. OR you can try [view link]
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I never understood this whole targeting strip clubs over human trafficking. Most strippers are definitely not pimped out LOL.
  • Member6532
    3 years ago
    I doubt I will have much time to actually go out and enjoy much its suppose to be 10 hour days 6 days a week while I am there to get it done faster, so I really just wanted a quick get away
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    The ONLY place that had any good SC action in Memphis was CANDYLAND. AMPs In Tennessee are not worth the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion