Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A 21-year-old man in custody after shootings at 3 Atlanta-area massage parlors

sweetjamesjones

I support the naked hustle

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is crazy.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

This the kind of people that loser skibum loves

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

Sad and disturbing news.

Mamasan, did you piss off someone???

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

My guess is the guys with AR-15's and body armor at local strip clubs deter this kind of behavior.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Latest attack by a Proud Incel.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This is an awful set of murders. He obviously targeted massage parlors.

I’m curious what his motive could be.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

According to news this morning his motive was "sex addiction" and he planned more killings.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

^ That’s frightening. I take little solace in knowing he was in a vehicle - and not on a Huffy bicycle looking for Mamisan...

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

The incel revolution has begun.

Profile picture for SaltyNuts
SaltyNuts
•

Law enforcement stated that, "We are unaware of any illegal activities taking place at any of the establishments" Yeah, and pass me another donut please.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I’ll wait for mamisan to jump in here...

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Law enforcement stated that, "We are unaware of any illegal activities taking place at any of the establishments"

Translation - they always paid up on time.

Profile picture for YahooSerious
YahooSerious
•

The more I read about this tragedy, the more I think there will be no happy ending.

I believe the shooter was trying to send a massage. Justice system needs to send him a message.

Bad jokes, I know. Sorry, I'm having a bad day.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Incel terrorism

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement