tuscl

Wishful thinking

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Tuesday, March 16, 2021 2:43 AM
Ummmmm...... I honestly just want to have sex all day,.pretty much every day...... Just wanna live my best hoe life. Sigh

18 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m hoping it’s a long hot summer - so we can put that idea to the test.
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    I love pounding away on a good thick gunt! Reminds me of my grandmother while she was cooking us dinner when we were kids. I wish she was still alive. Bacon!!
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    "I honestly just want to have sex all day,.pretty much every day” Now I don't know about everyday I may be a little old for all day, but if you travel say 45 mims east I the same West we could Ho for part of the day
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Jim your a cunt, you always have been and always will be, your pathetic attempts to put down females shows what a sad loser you are and highly promotes how well you know you are bottom of the barrel as not only a man but a human.
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    Wow, cancel culture has gone extreme if you can’t even express your sexual desires on a strip club forum. My fantasy is to order pizza and pass out taking a nap while in bed, but I guess I will be shamed for expressing my needs. Oh well, thanks a lot Biden! Bacon!!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ what an unceremonious welcome for a guy who has been gone from TUSCL for over a year. I’m guessing the OP doesn’t realize the satire involved in this account impersonating one of my favorite comedians.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Um or hes always been a dick lol
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    3 years ago
    If she doesn’t want Jim’s wang may I offer a cheese-stick instead? I know Jim won’t turn that down, and I’m hard to resist!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Lol jim is not a cure and unlike him due to his desperation I dont have itches that need to be cured, maybe I would if I entertained him or Rick though, good thing I have standards 😏
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I respect Jayne and her desire to enjoy sexual experiences. Stay strong. Your strength and honesty make you even hotter. (imhpo)
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Can't we just appreciate that a real live girl wants to participate here?
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Thanks guys xoxox
  • Michigan
    3 years ago
    I'm with Jayne. I just want to have sex everyday. Been that way the last 30 years. Too bad I can't find a woman to join me.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    💦💦💦💦
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    I thought u sell pussy why u telling us this
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Lloyd is one of the most astute patrons of the underground strip club circuit. If I ever visit an underground club, I will engage in frmos and I hope to have the stamina needed to go tln with a beautiful girl!
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Lil Jayne Doe You wrote, and I quote: “I honestly just want to have sex all day,.pretty much every day......” Who doesn’t? I appreciate your honesty. The reality is that, just like men, women have a natural and healthy desire to be sexual. Yet women are less likely to reveal their sexual desire, because American society encourages women to push their sexual desires down. Human sexual activity has sociological, cognitive, emotional, behavioural and biological aspects; these include personal bonding, sharing emotions and the physiology of the reproductive system, sex drive. Just remember nothing in this capitalist society is ever free you will pay one way or another... One last thing, just chilax, don’t worry be happy, but above all be careful out there. Again thank you for your honesty. :D
  • SmashingHoes
    3 years ago
    Isnt this supposed to be inferred from your profession, which is wearing out mattresses and taking backshots for a price? I do not understand the need to externalize the obvious.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion