Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Difference between a Hippo and a Zippo?

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

A hippo is a large heavy animal. A zippo is a little lighter.
...........

Two guys were out on a boat and had no way to light their Marlboros. One guy throws a Marlboro in the water and it made the boat a cigarette lighter.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

👍👍👍👍

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

While I appreciate the OSU-ape’s wordplay, the reality is that most hippo’s are assholes. And not in a charming “I’m a rick, love me despite my asshole side” kind of way. Nope, most hippos are just over the top jerks!

Many moons ago I met the hippo named frank and we hit it off. Decided to hang out and I planned to teach him the ways of rick. But did he want to learn? NOOOOO!!!!

Took a giant hippo crap on my suit. Totally ruined it. I would’ve gone all wildebeest on frank if I hadn’t been sick from all the damn rickaritas I drank.

DO NOT PARTY WITH A HIPPO MY FRIENDS!!!

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

And don’t get me started on the time I got so drunk I tried to fuck esmereldathehippo. I was disgusted with myself and I’m a frickin’ rick. One of our many rick superpowers is never being disgusted with ourselves. ROAR!!!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lol😁

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Lol

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Very funny TheeOSU and SJG! The word play in TheeOSU’s jokes was great!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shittttt!!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement