tuscl

Getting a lapdance with the underside of your dick

Sunday, March 7, 2021 6:54 PM
I was listening to a interview with Jim Florentine on Jim Norton's show when the topic LDK's came up. [view link] Interesting discussion. But Florentine brought up one story, in that he LDK'd with his dick pointed up through his waistband. It's something I never thought to do but it got me wondering how many of you guys do this? I've always just done it top side contact side without even thinking about it but I think I'll give it a shot next time out.

20 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    You should try it. Underside rubbing feels much better than topside. Before every lapdance I make sure to adjust. I'll even adjust when she sits on my lap or just in front of me in the main room.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Yeah I think there was even a discussion topic about this specific thing: what position do you prefer your dick to be in during a lapdance? The majority of folks said pointed up, so the underside of their dick is being rubbed. Which is what I prefer and to be honest I don't get much stimulation unless that part is being rubbed. I was surprised to see some people say pointed down so the topside gets rubbed, as that really does nothing for me personally. As for the dick pointed above his waistband, that sounds like it would be a serious mess if he LDK'd and I know the dancer wouldn't be too happy about getting all that splooge on her.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Pro tip: When a stripper sits on your lap or just in front of you and the underside of your dick is in between her ass cheeks, squeeze and massage those cheeks with both hands. You'll give your own dick a really good rubbing in the process of it. Not so much if your dick is down.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    I have a real good imagination (or at least I imagine I do), but I can't figure this one out. I always get a lap dance with a actual woman. Getting one from (all or just the) underside of your dick just sounds like masterbating. Even if you're dreaming of a lap dance.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    i've never tried topside/dick down method. simply because you're losing 90& or more sensation when doing that. muddy my man - once you start doing the underside method you're going to be way more into this hobby of ours than you could possibly ever imagine. it's going to be some life altering shit.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    You know what my dick would have to be out of my pants somehow if it’s 12 o clock now way I could keep it in unless I did some weird diagonal shit
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I switch b/w different positions - when it's pointing down it feels good on the head stimulation-wise
  • CarlitosPeligro
    3 years ago
    +1 for 12:00
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Also part of the reason dick up feels better is because it also exposes your nuts to more direct rubbing and access.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @heaving that's a pretty good "thought experiment". Makes sense. Also in my anecdotal observation, dick up is best for stick shifting, an OTP tit squeeze, and OTP BJ.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Of course. I always adjust so it’s pointing straight up. I assumed everyone did.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I guess I'm in the minority in that I don't care? I just want my cock to not be too constricted, so its mostly pointed down. The grinding isn't really the part of the lapdance I care about. If I've got my pants on, I'm focused on where my hands are on her or hers are on me.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    In the old days I always pointed straight up. It's the most natural and comfortable position. But it's been years since I had a lap dance where my dick remains inside my pants.
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    I prefer down and to the side, especially when they work the angles right (I guess Case 2 in heaving’s post). I’ve noticed recently more girls asking if I want to adjust, or just doing a quick reach in and grab without asking to put it in the “correct” position.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I appreciate the insights from SirLDAlot. He is a true master of the sticky art of the LDK. Those are some top level pro tips. Oddly, I had simply assumed most all guys enjoyed a lap dance with the dancer rubbing her cheeks against the underside of the cock. It doesn’t seem very comfortable to have her rub against the top.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Do you put your bicycle in the rack with your wheel turned or the bike laying down? No. Same principle if you’re parking you Johnson between her ass cheeks or boobs.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I’ve actually had a dancer (more than one) suggest that I do that with my wiener. Personally I found it too uncomfortable to continue in that position.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    To each dick their own I guess
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    Lol I posted this a while back. This was my MO for PG-13 dances.The best is when girls would continue to dance to try for round 2 after you finished. Those were the days.
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    I guess I’m lucky in that dancers that i get dances with generally just pull my duck out and grind on him at full attention.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion