tuscl

Brazil

Sunday, March 7, 2021 3:33 AM
Any of you mongers experienced with Rio? The few reviews here are old.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I have a friend that went. Strip clubs, etc are few and far between because all of prostitutes hang out in the bars, especially hotel bars waiting for customers.
  • CarlitosPeligro
    3 years ago
    I read somewhere else about some high end brothels/termas. I wondered if any of the Tijuana or FKK Germany crowd ever went that far. Would be nice to have some reviews. I’ll make some if I get the chance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    You may find some info on [view link]; but I find that website's layout hard to read - also doing a web-search may give you more info than TUSCL.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
  • Carioca
    3 years ago
    Ive been to Rio several times. Best forum for info is clubhombredotcom. Strip clubs are mostly clip joints. Best venues are termases and freelancers thru [view link]. Best termases are quatro pro quatro, cancun,monte carlo. Photoacompanhantes site has photos, videos and diret link to girls' whatsapp text or phone. I highly recommend it. Lots of choices at every price point on that site.
  • HungryGiraffe
    3 years ago
    I’ve had fun experiences at Brazil termas. Monte Carlo and Centaurus in Rio were great stops. Also had a good time at Bahamas and Bomboa in São Paulo. All clubs try to blend in with the neighborhood. At the Rio termas, guests change into robes, then mingle with the ladies. The SP termas were more like strip clubs, except the ladies wear sexy dresses. Termas are great because you know all the beautiful women are down to fuck. No BS.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I've never been to Brazil, but hope to make it there one day. I think the most important info, if anyone knows, would be the legality of prostitution. Is it totally legal? Punishable by a monetary fine? Or do you risk rotting away in a Brazillian jail for buying a blowjob? That's the first thing I'd want to know. I think the fact that there's an endless supply of hot women ready to fuck for money is pretty much common knowledge, but to assume the laws of any foreign country are similar to the USA is a mistake that's gotten some dudes into a world of shit.
  • HungryGiraffe
    3 years ago
    Best resource for understanding international sex scene, including Brazil, is [view link]. I like this site because it doesn’t have annoying pop-up ads. It’s a true wiki. A quick excerpt regarding legality of prostitution in Brazil: “Prostitution itself (exchanging sex for money) in Brazil is legal, as there are no laws forbidding adult prostitution, but it is illegal to operate a brothel or to employ prostitutes in any other way.” Termas operate as bath houses, restaurants, or music entertainment venues to avoid the brothel label. They maintain a low profile and try to blend into residential neighborhoods.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    I have a buddy who loves the Termas. The way he describes them, they're the rough equivalent of FKKs -- lots of hot girls, etc -- but with a distinctly Brazilian flavor. His one caveat: he loves big big booties, and he knows I like little ones, and he says I might be disappointed with the bodies down there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion