tuscl

New Atlanta Stripclub 👀

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Tuesday, March 2, 2021 8:01 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.project… King of diamonds is opening in forest park this weekend during all star weekend. This club will be big and a lot of dancers will migrate here for the name. South side of Atlanta definitely needs more clubs. I’ll check it out but not this weekend, too packed and probably cost too much due to celeb guest. Already see follies dancers saying they’re going to be there.

2 comments

• shadowcat
    •
    4 years ago
    This is the old Pink Pony South owned by the Galardi Corp. After Forrest Park shut down PP they briefly reopened as The Crazy Horse but couldn't make it due to the Forest Park regulations including no VIP rooms. They reopened on weekends as Venue Night Club a black club. Apparently Galardi has sold the property. It is huge. I have been there when it was a strip club. 28,390 sq ft with an elevator. There was a sushi bar on the second floor overlooking the main stage.

The other club that got shut down in Forest Park at the same time was The Crazy Horse Saloon. It has reopened under the name of Rumors. It is a local black dive with crappy reviews.

I hope they succeed because I live on the south side but with Forest Park rules they will have there work cut out for them.
  • WavvyCain
    •
    4 years ago
    I love shadow the man really knows his history. They really need a great club in that location and I want to thrive. It’s perfect because it’s 5 minutes from the airport. I just hope they last because forest park is tough. King of diamonds was a huge success in Miami so I’m sure Atlanta will hit big too, plus it’s gonna be all star weekend. That new follies might as well close shop if KOD is a success.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion