tuscl

Floriduh Man Brings A Cadillac Dealership To It's Knees

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
https://autos.yahoo.com/watch-nissan-350…

I hope this wasn't Rick Dugan losing control while he was getting a hand job leaving Mons Venus. Well, it could have been Juice and he got distracted because some jelly squirted out of his donut onto his pants while he was driving and eating.

7 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    Wow only minor scratches with that photo
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    AFAIK Rick is in Jacksonville, and Juice is in North Carolina with Mamisan, BBBC, and SJG's liberated goat. Your quip would have made more sense if you said that the dilapidated senior citizen mikey got disoriented when thinking about his former wing man minnow bragging about driving his spacious caddy down I-75 to meet him at the Mons couches or in the space ship cubicles.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    “Floriduh man”? Pshaw

More like FLORIDA GATOR!!!

That was the work of rickthegator. A week ago I dared that crazy sumbitch to drink more drivin’ whiskey they he ever drank in the past. I told him it would be good for a laugh. All I said is “go big...but make sure you don’t kill any cubs or apelings”

The crazy bastard listened and we got some entertainment. Bravo!!! ROAR!!!
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I wonder if those caddy’s can still be sold as certified pre owned?

Did they release Tiger Woods from the hospital already?
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Hello? Prudential???🤕🥴😞
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Notice how the article doesn't name the dealer, nor the street that it occurred. "Greater Tampa bay area" covers a lot of square miles. It ain't the dealer that I use, but I have an idea which one it could be. Muddy is the only tuscler striking me as a 350Z kind of guy.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ Have to agree with minnow. I've heard that rickthegator does his partying in Gainesville, where he can slurp his driving whiskey while giving the bungee penis treatment to UF coeds - especially those on the gymnastics team!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion