tuscl

OT: The Boss is in trouble with the law

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Bruce Springsteen faces drunken driving charge in New Jersey
https://www.local12.com/news/entertainme…

61 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Was he driving a jeep? Maybe he was writing that unusual Super Bowl commercial - and needed a few to get him in the right state of depression?

It’s Bruuuuce in NJ! He’s going to get an award for this! Who arrests the boss in NJ? It’s like Billy Joel getting drunk and driving into a stop sign on Long Island -
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    The memes and parodies with that Springsteen super bowl jeep commercial should be pretty good
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Damn Cash, you ninja’ed me
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    “Mr. State Trooper, please don’t stop me...”
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    That piece of shit ain't no boss. Fucking jerkoff. I wish the cops would've beat him up during the arrest.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ You seem to have a lot of pent up hostility what did Bruce Springsteen ever do to you ?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Misterorange - Aren’t we NJ folks supposed to fawn over everything Bruce does? That is a harsh post.

What’s next - posting negative shit about Jon Bon Jovi?

Don’t tell me you don’t like the American Dream mall?
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I can't stand him ever since he went full on political. Saw him on stage side by side with Obama in 2007, praising him like he was a god, shit, I thought he was gonna start french kissing the guy or maybe kneel and give him head right in front of everyone. His initials are appropriate though: B.S.
  • Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    Misterorange your going to want preface that rant with "Don't get me wrong, I hate Republicans but...." or you'll be on the next update to the "domestic terrorist" watch list. The Feds aren't doing free speech anymore.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Ha ha - his early stuff was epic!
    Now he’s kinda weird - like he transformed into black sharecropper from 1930.
    And he’s one of those celebrity bores who likes to enlighten us lower intellects by spouting off on politics, which ain’t my thing.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I understand what you are saying misterorange. That’s a good point.

I don’t appreciate it when a musician or actor thinks they know how life should be and gets too political.
  • dirtyburt
    4 years ago
    I’m with Mr. O ....Another privileged White Elitist.
    I say Hung the MF ‘er. And yes I could imagine his statement if it was one of us TUSCL’ers that got up in the same predicament.
  • dirtyburt
    4 years ago
    Got caught up in the same predicament
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Newsflash: Springsteen has been political forever. Born in the USA was what, 1984 or 1985? Listen to the words of that song. It’s not exactly complimentary of the USA.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @JimmyMcNutsucker
    Born in the USA was a statement against the awful and misplaced treatment of war heroes by a bunch of hippie pussies that didn't agree with the government's decision to fight in Vietnam. That was a dark time in our American history. It was a song that united us by encouraging contrition, and probably inspired some remedies for those guys who had been punished for bravely doing their duty. That was the real Bruce Springsteen. How this asshole went from that to (metaphorically) sucking a communist Uncle Tom's dick on stage in front of millions of people, I'll never know.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ You really want to relitigate the Vietnam War how old were you in the 1960s and early 70s
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^
    As usual, your comment doesn't even make intellectual sense in the context of what we're talking about.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @25
    I was born in 1967. So what are you saying? That means World War II was meaningless? You sound like an idiot that couldn't have a logical thought if you were reading it off of cue cards.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Sorry, I took you literally when you said ‘I can't stand him ever since he went full on political.’ He’s always been political.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Supporting war veterans used to patriotic, not a political position.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    *used to be Patriotic
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Fuck off dumbass you are about as patriotic as a rock, you wouldn't know shit from shinola wrap yourself in the flag you son are a chickenshit warrior.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^^^Been hearing from blowhards like you all my life y'all have one thing in common, bunch of chickenshit internet toughguys, opinionated yet not a single fact in that empty skull, got an opinion on everything under the sun, stupid arrogant motherfucker.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    That was quick - the cancelling of Bruce Springsteen has already begun.

Jeep deletes Bruce Springsteen's Super Bowl ad from YouTube following DWI revelation

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/jeep-delete…
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^
    Maybe we could agree on one thing, we both have anger issues. Lol. This is getting boring. How about watch something less divisive and tell me what you think: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qvkDpvR4p…
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    springsteen - ehh - wrote a few ok tunes in the 70's. i always thought joe lynn turner was the best rock singer of them all in jersey.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    I know we aren't supposed to directly criticize other posters but damn that 25 guy is an annoying blowhard. His arrogant attitude makes him worse than Icee. You don't have to spout off on every thread dude.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    I heard twenty-five eats poo for breakfast. I'm not saying it's true but who knows.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Many of those hippies and anti war protesters of the sixties were former soldiers who actually served in that war, and I can attest to the fact that Springsteen has every right to say what ever he wants, You chicken hawks have the right to disagree with anyone you like, even Springsteen but you have no right to question another mans patriotism.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Bruce has a great body of work. He made some great albums - and he put on some great (and very long) concerts - and gave people a great experience.

I think something is odd after seeing that jeep commercial and now this drunk driving thing. He may be having some depressive issues - who knows?

Hopefully he will leave politics alone, and leave acting alone too.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    @Dave “I know we aren't supposed to directly criticize other posters but...”

Welcome! Please enjoy your first day on tuscl.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    “I know we aren't supposed to directly criticize other posters but...”

.. but we fucking do it anyway.

ay 999 if you hate my posts so much instead of clicking on dislike how about just putting me on ignore? works great. i did the same to that scumbag icey. and oh btw the only time you ever did post something you clicked like on your own fucking post. only a fucking asswipe does something like that. in conclusion that ultimately makes you ....
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Just read an article that said his BAC was reportedly .02, way under the legal limit of .08. Something fishy going on. Not sure what yet, but it doesn’t add up.

• Studme53
    4 years ago
    Fishy. He was at Sandy Hook National Seashore.
    See what I just did there?
  • K
    4 years ago
    reportedly he refused the breathalyzer and failed the sobriety tests. Refusing the breathalyzer in NJ is punishable as if you failed it. I predict he walks with a slap on the wrist. he has a good lawyer that is already discussing the lack of probable cause. the rich and famous usually get off. The Monmouth county court house is in freehold, his home town. if the prosecutor and judge want to continue their political careers, they will find a way to let him off the hook. They will punt if they can't. Sandy Hook is part of the national park service.

• Studme53
    4 years ago
    I read that because in was in a National Park it’s a Federal case. No kidding. It won’t be local municipal or county court.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    He’s rich enough to have a chauffeur drive him around for 6 months. He won’t be able to ride his motorcycle though, which he was riding the day of the arrest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    He fucked up - he should have known he wouldn't get away with that as a whitey
  • K
    4 years ago
    Most offenses on sandy hook, including dui, are handled either in the municipal court of the highlands or the county court house in freehold. Several friends have been busted on sandy hook over the decades for a variety of offenses.

The only way this goes to the federal courts is if local prosecutors decide to get rid of the case. Or the federal prosecutor decides he never needs this case to make a name for himself.

OT. Anyone local should take one of the bunker tours of old batteries on sandy hook.

• misterorange
    4 years ago
    If the Federal thing is true, he can just get a Presidential pardon. Biden is already on record saying drunk driving is no big deal, although he was speaking in the context of illegal aliens killing people while driving wasted. Bruce, being an American citizen, might have to suck him off and then promise a campaign benefit concert to get the same treatment as illegals.
  • K
    4 years ago
    it looks like the US attorney is going to take this one. i'm surprised by that. My friends and i have racked up DUI, drunk and disorderly, trespassing, controlled substances and some other charges. all of ours were handled by the municipal court in the highlands .
    I still think he gets a slap on the wrist
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    hope he get a year is a supermax, Bruce Springsteen sang at Biden's
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Riding a motorcycle drunk is about as stupid as you can get.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ yeah - his next song could have been "Dead In The USA"
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^ Agree. I have a strict ONE beer limit when riding and never broke it in over 30 years.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @K
    "racked up DUI, drunk and disorderly, trespassing, controlled substances and some other charges"

I wanna party with you dude (when I'm not riding) Lol
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I haven't checked out Sandy Hook yet I hear it's nice. I don't know who has bigger balls, Bruce Springsteen taking shots on a Motorcycle in front of cops or NJ cops having the balls to arrest Bruce Springsteen!
  • K
    4 years ago
    Sandy hook is very nice. Until two years ago, alcohol was permitted as long as it was not in glass containers. Every fight, major accident, almost every adult drowning, rescue or minor accident involved at least one person being drunk. one guy was so drunk he fell face first into ankle deep water and nearly drowned until others nearby realized what was happening.

The nude beach is mostly gays, swingers and nudists you don't want to see.

the old batteries and missile installations are fun to tour. back in my youth, we would sneak into them and party.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Normally in Jersey drunk driving is a traffic offense, not criminal. Worst case scenario for a first offense is license suspension, fine (maybe?), court costs, and insurance premium surcharge. It sucks if you need to drive for a living and you aren’t rich, but I don’t think Bruce is sweating that.
    Probably more concerned with his reputation. With that, the damage is already done.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Well, he wasn't concerned about his reputation when he was humping Obama's leg like a horny puppy, or when he punished his fans in NC by cancelling a concert in protest of "bathroom laws" that forbid men from using the ladies room.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    the only thing good to come out of new jersey, is the NY Gaints, and hookers
  • K
    4 years ago
    "the only thing good to come out of new jersey, is the NY Gaints, and hookers" - you forgot pork roll.
  • K
    4 years ago
    The dui charges were dropped. 500 fine for consuming alcohol in a closed area.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Yes - fair outcome. Sounds like it was handled with professionalism and class by all involved IMO.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Seems like a lot of wasted energy could’ve been avoided if he just took the breathalyzer or was able to walk in a straight line and pass the field sobriety test.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ They said he did both passed field sobriety test and his BAC was.02 sounds to me, more about our boys in blue, getting a kick out of busting a celeb
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Apparently he pulled up on his bike to a group of fans on a beach and did tequila shots with them. Enclosed area? WTF does that even mean?
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Ah, my bad.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    I generally don’t like celebs who are blowhards about politics, and drinking driving is bad, but having a couple tequila shots with fans he ran into sounds pretty cool to me.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    They should put his super bowl commercial back on the air. That was the biggest penalty for him.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Yep $500 fine for drinking in a closed park is nowhere near as bad as the dui charge.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion