tuscl

Acronyms

mustardgas
Missouri
I feel kind of stupid asking this but I am a bit confused about what the acronyms "VHM & UHM" stand for.

Thanks.

Mustardgas

7 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Not to be a smart ass but check the glossary.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I think the definition for Table Dance should be changed. I get table dances but they aren't air dances. More like one way occasional contact. Some table dances are nothing but air dances but I haven't been to a club like that in a long time.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    VHM: Very High Mileage
    UHM: Ultra High Mileage

As Shadowcat pointed out in a non-smartass way [grin], check the glossary, it has most terms and acronyms defined.

Also, this link is very good;
    http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/DCFo…

Lastly, you can always Google it!

• mustardgas
    17 years ago
    In regard to extras: how does one keep the bird dogs away and out of one's business? Or does tacit permission mean bird dogs know to stay away from the VIP room during this time?

I'm in San Diego and I've never been lucky enough to experience any "extras" at any of the clubs here. I was not aware that Club Expose was offering any until it was too late and the club was already shut down.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    In my experience 'mustardgas', it depends on the club. I go to a club where I live called 'Exotic Pearl'. Being a semi-regular helps. I tip the birddog $5 going into a VIP booth, only if I take a dancer back that I know will give me the mileage expected. It works for me.

When I used to frequent Christie's in Memphis, the birddog was a friend of mine from a former club. I would tip him after taking my regular HIGH MILEAGE dancers upstairs to the VIP. He would be in the area while I was getting BBBJs or FS, but wouldn't stare either. But, he saved my ass and the dancer's ass once, telling us to 'cover up', manager is approaching!

A lot of clubbers won't tip birddogs or security at all, as it is just against there principles.

You have to call the shots on tipping. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Bones: Unless you have an idea of the receptiveness of a "bird dog", wouldn't offering him/her a tip increase suspicion and perhaps bring on closer scrutiny? In my mind, tipping them is kind'a like saying, "here's some money to ignore what I'm about to do" How does one know before tipping?

• happylap
    17 years ago
    You might also try urbandictionary.com

There's lots of weird shit there but I'm not sure about acronyms. I just found this definition:

Stripper wallet:
    When you're carrying a wallet with only $20s and $1s. Twenties for the pay, and $1s for the tips.
    Dude, This damn thing won't close!
    Thats cuz you got $50 in ones in your stripper wallet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion