tuscl

Their hands are FINE!!!!!

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Saturday, February 6, 2021 5:40 PM
Living south of St Louis, many in the area say that the AMP scene is non productive. Well, I call bullshit! I have excellent outCUMS with every visit. The trick to good outcomes is to first define what service you want. You then need to make sure you understand the going rate. When you get to the AMP, pay your entry fee ($60). Then, make sure that you have the PROPER AMOUNT of cash to place on the table that all the oil is stashed. ($40 for HJ, $100 for nude+HJ, $140 for FS). Not all will go FS, but all will go HJ. If you put up the money, then they can decide how far they go. I personally like the Full Nude, 69 HJ DATY for $100 tip. I will also say that I am very partial to ASIANS. I think Asian women are absolutely sexy in appearance. Their nipples are fantastic. AA women are my favorite to flirt with and to FS with because they seem to know what I like. I’m simply a mess because I fucking love the female form and when that form touches me with their hands, I want to go ALL IN!

3 comments

• bdirect
    3 years ago
    dont go to las vegas, you will go BK and become homeless and living on the sidewalk, about 500 amps there, with the hottest chinese girls on earth that i have seen in the usa
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I stick to da $20 Lot lizzards
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    Vegas, here I CUM! Break me, baby!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion