tuscl

Fort Lauderdale Area - Recommendations Requested

DougS
Florida
I've got a buddy that is traveling to Fort Lauderdale in the near future, and since I am THE expert in our circle of friends, he asked me what club(s) I suggested for some good (hot) times.

I've never been to that area, but looking at reviews and ratings in TUSCL, plus a few places mentioned on the discussion board, I came up with a few clubs. I'd really appreciate it if someone could make some recommendations, as well. I don't want to mislead a fellow SCer.

Here's what I was going to recommend, in order;
Booby Trap - Pompano Beach
Scarlet's Cabaret - Hallandale
Tootsie's Cabaret - Miami
Cheetah - Hallandale Beach

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

4 comments

• minnow
    17 years ago
    I'd heartily endorse Tootsies version #2( much of 90's- 04). Present version(#3), I've not experienced, its in different location than version #1&2. Version #2 was kinda upscale, but not pretentious, emporium with plenty of dancers walking the floor, multiple stages, large regular lap area, yet also provisions for champagne room.

Version #3 seems to be more about catering to guys with $1000 plus, and tolerating "regular guys", based on some of the reviews. No $50 per half hr VIPs here, pal.
  • JC2003
    17 years ago
    Cheetah Pompano is a good club.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    Booby Trap is my fav in the area. Try to go north of Ft. Lauderdale. You will have better luck.
  • gatorjoe2
    17 years ago
    I went to Tootsie's with about 250 in my pocket and had a good time. Cheetah Hallandale and Scarlett's is great as well. Tootsie's will have the feel of a fun house for guys with as many girls walking around as big as the place is. Depending on the time/day you go, the beers stay cheap and you can order like 5 of them.

But for a cheaper better more intimate experience Cheetah and Scarlett's are better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion