Juice’s protege!

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Monday, February 1, 2021 3:31 PM
[view link] You da mane!

18 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Oh my. Please tell me how I can "UNSEE" that !
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Bbbc got some competition on here now 👀
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Nicespice is messaging him now. 3 of her favorite things, public restrooms, guys with grilles and a big schlong.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ That type is the San Antonio ideal. 🥳
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Oh and if Juices dick was half that big he’d be manager at work instead of assistant manager by now.
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    Damn. If he were white and that were folded in half and inflated x 2 for girth, he could seriously be my twin brother!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Lockdown has been rough on single guys. They’re starting to run Juice’s system for online dating.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Meat that would be a good debate. What system is worse? Rick Dugan “the system℗ “ Or The Juice bucket of chackin system.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Both systems are a bit greasy...
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Cant stop laughing. I went to bed belly laughing and had To wake up and chuckle at the thought of a dude with his grill grinning for a selfie pose in a public restroom, in hopes to snare a stripper on a website dedicated to mostly old male PLs with money. Maybe he’s desperate?
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    What abput the dashound system?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ whatever happened to that member? I forgot his name, but he was definitely odd thinking his daschund could bring in the ladies. Women like a man with a working dog like a Labrador or Boxer, not some wiener dog.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Are you referring to 4got2wipe? He was a fan of dachshunds.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ thanks! Bump this for a hearty chuckle.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Rotflmao!!
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    "Damn. If he were white and that were folded in half and inflated x 2 for girth, he could seriously be my twin brother!" ^ awwwww! How cute!!! You got a lil stubby! Let me see!?!? We should play sometime! 😉 0
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    @ Meat72. I agree with you 100%.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    A selfie of The Weeknd!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion