tuscl

OT: Documentary tonight

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
There's not much on TV these days I enjoy watching but I enjoy watching documentaries.

For anyone interested, there's one on Fox News tonight called "Mexican Mormon Massacre"; it airs at 10pm Eastern tonight (Su 1/31); and likely it'll re-air some other times.

I think this happened back in 2019 where two SUVs filled w/ women and children were attacked by a hail of bullets and many of the women and children were killed - they belonged to a Mormon clan in northern MX that had fled the U.S. either in the late 1800s or early 1900s (?) so they could practice their brand of Mormonism.

Originally it was kinda reported as a possible case of mistaken identity - that area is filled with narco cartels and if I remember correctly it was believed the cartels attacked the convoy by mistake thinking they were someone else (rival cartel members? IDK) - but a few days ago I heard it may have been on purpose b/c there was a cartel trying to extort $$$ from the Mormon clan and they had refused to pay up and this may had been payback for not paying the cartel.

7 comments

• misterorange
    4 years ago
    Yeah I'm gonna watch it. Those Mormons are kinda weird, but it's not like they deserve to be shot up like that. On the other hand, if they crossed the cartels, they shoulda better known better. It's a report by Lara Logan, who looks pretty good for her age, but not as good as she did 10-15 years ago. Anyway, still very doable.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Yeah I remember this if I can I’ll try to catch I probably won’t.

I’m sure it’s TL;DR Fuck going to Mexico
  • inmonger
    4 years ago
    Sounds like a good one to watch. And I happen to like Lara Logan anyway.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Mormons don’t go to strip clubs because they already have 6 wives. That’s 6 times more sex than you get at home but it’s also 6 times more often that they get yelled at than you do.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @shialynn
    They don't get any more sex than guys that have one wife, it's just the wives take turns with who has a headache is all
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    And six times the credit card and cell phone bills too......sheesh!😵
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If the Mormons were black the mexican cartels would become white supremacists to the media and we'd still be hearing about this 24/7.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion