Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Do Gentlemen Prefer Blondes?

reverendhornibastard

Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

If the 1953 musical comedy “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes” proves anything, it proves that, despite my claims to the contrary,* I am NOT a gentleman.

I’m not saying I have never been attracted to blondes. I’ve certainly fallen for a few:

But in general, I have always been of the view that there is a very compelling reason why the words “blonde” and “bland” are cognates.

Unlike women with a little more color to them, most blondes desperately NEED makeup to look attractive. Wash a blonde’s makeup of her face and what have you got left?

Some say “blondes have more fun” while others insist “blondes ARE more fun.”

Not me.

I’ll take an octoroon over a blonde any day of the week and (at least) three times on Sundays.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

You are one strange and slightly twisted individual Reverendhornibastard but I like the way you think 😊

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Blondes may have more fun but brunettes can read.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Auburn with green eyes all the way, baby!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

My pictures give my preferences away:

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

As Van Morrison said: "you're my brown eyed girl". Add in dark hair and she's mine.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Married to a blonde but love brunettes.

I’m guessing if I was married to a brunette I’d love blondes.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Smart people always marry for far more than just looks.

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

I am a gentleman, and I do prefer Marilyn Monroe, but I would not kick Jane Russell of the bed...

I my humble opinion Marilyn Monroe, blonde or not, is, and forever will be, the gold standard for class, sex appeal, and feminine beauty.

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

CJKent,

I was aware of Marilyn Monroe but she never really got my motor running and I never masturbated in her honor.

She was at her peak slightly before I came into my hormones.

The first starlet to get me slobbering at both ends was Brigitte Bardot.

I used up a lot of my mom’s hand cream worshipping Brigitte Bardot!

Profile picture for NAAAASTY
NAAAASTY
•

Strippers and porn stars I prefer blondes, Civvies and celebrities I gravitate towards brunettes. Either way I scoff at being referred to as a gentleman ;)

NAAAASTY

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

@reverendhornibastard

Brigitte Bardot Talking About Her Meeting with Marilyn Monroe: The Video

“She was so incredible lovely, like a... baby

She was fresh, beautiful and pure and very touching with her vulnerability.”

Profile picture for SanchoRG
SanchoRG
•

Brunettes with bleached blonde hair please

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I find brunettes and dark haired women in general to be more strikingly beautiful. Blondes are beautiful in many ways, but I am more attracted to dark haired women.

I am not a gentleman, so there is probably no correlation to the original topic.

I appreciate the Reverend’s insights. He offers a very good and amusing outlook.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement