tuscl

Gay activists bomb California church

Sunday, January 24, 2021 8:58 AM
Hmm... will pro-gay politicians be held accountable for "inciting" this actual terrorism? Will there be impeachment proceedings against pro-gay politicians? Will pro gay major media be banned? Or doesn't it work that way for some reason? [view link]

15 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Should Governor Newsome be held accountable?
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Gay activist terrorism goes back to at least the 1980s with Act Up attacking churches, harassing political opponents, and throwing bags filled with AIDs blood at the police.
  • sclvr5005
    3 years ago
    You are a true fucking moron. My 1st ignore of 2021. Congrats a-hole and buh bye.
  • CommanderinThief
    3 years ago
    Listen Jack, uh I mean Dave. We on the left and our low testosterone voters like sclvr5005 don't care that we are hypocrites. Yes you may think that we should but we don't, you see our low info mid wit voters eat up all the shit that us in the DNC feed them, and then guys like me get voted in an cause huge damage to the country in record time. No Refunds Jack!
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    No, but Christian fundies will likely cry for them to be so held, all the while denying any responsibility for the KKK and other Christian terrorists.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    That depends, did any politicians tell them to show up on that date at that church and then after spending an hour getting them riled up tell them that "if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore"?
  • CommanderinThief
    3 years ago
    OHHHHOoohoh Yes georgelittledink the KKK, another hate group that commit acts of terror for out proud Democrat Party, good catch comrade. As you all know Ole Pedo Uncle Joe has long and strong ties to the KKK and segregationists. You probably remember back when I wasn't a stumbling moron, I was just a run of the mill moron and eulogized KKK Grand Master Robert Byrd. I was close friends and worked closely with known segregationists Senator James Eastland of Mississippi and Senator Herman Talmadge of Georgia, I mean I don't want my kids growing in some racial jungle full of super predators. Come on man.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Dave_Anderson It is called The Wonderful American World of Infiltrators and Agents Provocateurs.
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    Dave: You've been a member of TUSCL for nearly 9 years. Why haven't published a single strip club review? Maybe we're better off without any strip club reviews from you because of your penchant for false equivalences and misleading commentary.
  • Sgtsnowman
    3 years ago
    I note that this is a minority owned church. It will be interesting to see which minority group LBGT vs POC will hold the juice card.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    A lot of whataboutism, conspiracy theories, and ad hominem attacks in responses to OP. Terrorism for one side is terrorism for the other.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Tetradon you are right that this bombing is clearly an act of terrorism. Just not sure why op would suggest that it is a politician's fault for supporting gay rights.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @Whodey, I agree with everything you've said on this thread. I'm just saying, the same standard has to apply to both sides. Do we want to hold accountable every politician who uses war or violent metaphors to describe the political landscape? We can see who insulted the OP or put out a groundless conspiracy theory rather than addressing his point.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Liberals support insurrections only when they do it.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Sad to hear a church was firebombed. This must stop. There is still freedom of speech - and regardless of whether we agree on what is being preached - it is still free speech. A church should remain a safe place for all who wish to enter - and pray - or worship. This attack differs from the direct murder of folks in a prayer group by a piece of shit person trying to incite a race conflict - as it appears nobody was killed. However, it is an act of terror, and those accountable must be found and punished.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion