tuscl

Date / Time Stamp on Discussion Topics (revisited)

DougS
Florida
Founder:
I know it's been mentioned several times about the date / time discrepancy between the current time and the date/time stamp shown in the "Last Reply" column of the Discussion Board topic listing. I'm still struggling with this and EVERYtime I check the discussion board - which is quite a few times throughout the day - I have to select and skim through about three discussion board threads in order to find out where I left off; sometimes I check and re-check the same topics. This proves to get time consuming, frustrating and certainly is far from efficient use of my time (I'm supposed to be working! [grin]).

Anyhow, is there any further effort going on in order to rectify the time discrepancy? I see that there is almost exactly 6.5 hours difference for me (on EST). If I can remember that time difference, it will help, I guess, but it was much easier when the time was correct months ago.

2 comments

• rr30
    17 years ago
    Yes I find the forum very hard to read.

Most forums I have been on when a reply is posted it moves it to the top of the forum. That way you will know if something new has been posted in the thread.

I am sure this has been posted on before but I do not see if on the first page ;)
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Just in case anyone doesn't know this, if you're like me and clear your cookies and temp files each day, tuscl may not save settings. However if you click on the topic header "Last Reply", it'll sort by last post or most recent posts in the discussion topics.

I would like it better if it was automatic and I would like it better if the time displayed was Eastern Standard Time instead of some other time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion