tuscl

Arnold Schwarzenegger video

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
Sunday, January 10, 2021 1:28 PM
Conan (Arnold) has released a video about this week. What do you think about it?

27 comments

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    Arnold has either gone completely bonkers, or he really knows the kind of stuff that resonates with far left nutjobs. Much like Robert De Niro, I love his movies but now I don't watch them because I can't stand the sight of him.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    For anyone who hasn't seen it: [view link] How ironic that Arnold compares Trump and his supporters to Nazis while Twitter, Facebook, Amazon and Google are conducting the modern-day version of book burning.
  • FishHawk
    3 years ago
    Those are private companies. They have every right to control what they allow on their platforms.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ I know that, asshole, but if you think this is the right direction for America you're a fool.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Yea it was the right direction to storm the legislative branch because some didd'nt like the outcome. I believe in the real threats vs. theoretical threats. I am not Biden/ Democrat lover but this present idiot is a clear a present danger to the everything our founders set up for our Republic.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Trump is a clear and present danger. He needs to get ejected and the Republicans need to clean up their shop.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Ejected a week before he's leaving office anyway? Yeah, that makes sense.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Ejected from the party was my reference
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Yes, it does make sense. First is to prevent him doing more damage. Second is to prevent him from ever holding any government office again. Third is to strip him of a million dollar a year pension and Secret Service protection for the rest of his life. The man is a serial liar, has no regard for anybody is is fully prepared to throw everyone he sees as an enemy/impediment under the bus. Lock him up, along with those legislators who pushed his fraudulent claims.
  • joker44
    3 years ago
    What a moving personal statement from Arnold. As a proud 'normie' and liberal I'm supposed to be part of the 'hate America' crowd and a failure as a patriot unlike those Magats who pretend to be patriots only when it suit their selfish desires. Guess I'm not a cynical, fearful white nationalist God-fearin' wannabe American fascist so I can't understand their twisted reasoning. Newsflash: "Stripe Inc. will no longer process payments for President Trump’s campaign website following last week’s riot at the Capitol, according to people familiar with the matter. The financial-technology company handles card payments for millions of online businesses and e-commerce platforms, including Mr. Trump’s campaign website and online fundraising apparatus. Stripe is cutting off the president’s campaign account for violating its policies against encouraging violence, the people said." [view link] I wholeheartedly approve this move. About time we stop babysitting this defective and dangerous personality by cutting him off from $$ and executive power. Just like other countries worked to rid themselves of authoritarian strongmen and those who supported and enabled them.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    well..... on a much lighter note back in the day arnold used to like to cum a lot. [view link]
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    My opinion. I don’t give two shits nor one flying fuck what any celebrity has to say about a Goddamn thing. They should keep their fucking mouths shut ( unless they are Jenna Jameson; open widen baby, 8x8 would love you to indulge) and just “entertain” us with their talent.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @gSteph I think Arnold still has dreams of becoming president of the United States, he is After all a politician and celebrity, just like the Con-Artist-in-Chief. I also think Arnold should not compare the home grown terrorist attack on the Capitol to the Kristallnacht in Germany,that happened because economic, social, and political resentment, and done by Sturmabteilung (SA) stormtroopers. The extent of the damage done on Kristallnacht ("Crystal Night" the name comes from the shards of broken glass that littered the streets after the windows of Jewish-owned stores, buildings and synagogues were smashed) was so great that many Germans are said to have expressed their disapproval of it, and to have described it as senseless.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    all the weed and steriods he took is taking a toll now
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m impressed with his statements. He makes several good points. The truth is - we need to come together as a country - and as people. I think the events of this past week were motivated by selfish desire - and they hurt us in ways we may not fully understand just yet. In my view, Trump did some things well while in office. But, the events of this past week will temper any positive opinions folks have of his administration. History will judge where he falls in the ranks of presidents, but he has dropped down significantly now. On a side note - I am also saddened after seeing Rudy Giuliani as he riled the crowd of Trump supporters. He seems to be fully entrenched in his belief of Trump.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    what about the u.s. version of crystal night? you know - the large amounts of shattered glass on sidewalks of all the store owners as results of peaceful protesters? oh wait some might say and disapprove - that's not what happened.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Arnold is from california and as American as apple strudel, borscht or the Democratic base of filth.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    And, Arnold can never be president. Like Kissinger, he was not born in the states, and therefore cannot be President.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    From Article II, Section 1: "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I like how they used subtitles because it’s still hard to cut through Arnold’s accent after all these years.
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    In other news, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick declines to accept Presidential Medal of Freedom from Trump.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I love Arnold Schwarznegger he's the man. I'm not even going to watch it but I am ready for all this bullshit to end. I'm just sick of it. Trump this, Trump that. Enough already. Fuck it. Unfortunately America is going to be run like California for the next for years and it's gonna hurt. The sooner our economy fails the sooner people start using their brains in the voting booth. Hopefully
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I thought the video was really moving and put the Trump administration in a relevant historical perspective.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Icee, what historical relevance are you referring to? The Conan movie?
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    Arnold Schwarznegger dad was in the SS, and arnold did say he loves Hitler
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    arnold call trump weak and a fascist in that video.... what a phoney
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    arnold took lots of drugs to pump up his body, and has had lots of heart problems these days, i will smoke a cigar when he is 6ft under
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion