• bdirect
    3 years ago
    ohio state is out for blood
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    with 20 minutes left, game over, ohio vs bama
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Number 11 Buckeyes, "according to dumbo" didn't deserve to be there, "according to dumbo" Give dumboswinney a game ball, Lol! Saban should hire that moron for the next game so he can shoot his mouth off some more. Saban might be from West Virgina but he's smart, dumbo's the dumb hillbilly!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    But there were way too many penalties at the end.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Congrats to the Buckeyes!🎊🤸🏈🏆 They played a great game. Now, please excuse me while I go wash my mouth out with soap.... 🤮😉
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    if the Ohio State Buckeyes are ranked number 11, that means Clemsom is number 12 now
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Ohio State is one of the top 4 teams in the country which is what the playoff is based on. So far we have learned that the ACC sucked this year, so Clemson and Notre Dame did not really play any more games than OSU did. The ACC did not win a single bowl game. Big12 had the best bowl record... SEC did well except the Gayturds who finished the season on a 3 game losing streak by getting boat raced by OU. Auburn also fucked up the record.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    my first call was a good one, Ohio State did wipe out Clemsom, here is my 2cd call, it is 6pm now, the game starts @ 9pm.....Ohio State will beat Alabama.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    starts at 8pm Alabama vs. Ohio State spread: Crimson Tide -9 (Ohio got more talent and coaching)
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I hope you are right, but with Alabama getting Waddle back to pair with Devonte Smith that is a nightmare for our defense. I think the Buckeyes have a chance, but they will have to play as good (and likely even better) than we did against Clemson to win. I have $250 riding on the game because I think OSU should be able to cover the spread but I wouldn't have bet that much on them to outright beat bama.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Sorry to say it doesn't look like it's going to happen tonight. The Bucks went in down 13 players including 2 key DL and lost by far their best RB on the first play. I honestly had doubts about them being able to beat clemson but dumbo swine-y's big mouth motivated them. Bama just seems to have too much firepower. Still considering the cluster fuck of covid, it's been a shortened but ok season. Hoping for a better year.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Alabama was unstoppable tonight so I am out $250 because it doesn't look like OSU will get within the 9 point spread but at least I made $100 of it back by betting the over at 75.5.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    what bad luck, losing your star running back on the first play of the game killed Ohio State
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    over 75.5 good call, plus the govt stimulus cheque will help a little
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    Things can always be worst- I just saw this: According to BetMGM, one bettor in Las Vegas put down a whopping $500,000 on the Buckeyes. And the bet isn’t on the Buckeyes covering the spread — which is now up to nine points. The bet is on the Buckeyes to win outright.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Great bet lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion