Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Didnt know pussy was being sold on Tuscl

WavvyCain

Degenerate gambler and virgin

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Aye man, I didn’t know u could be a sugar daddy and buy pussy on here. Thanks to the personal ad section, I now know I can. Thank you Founder.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

When I get this 2k stimmy from Donnie and my boy Mitch, we running through Tuscl.

Profile picture for CostaTheCrazyGreek
CostaTheCrazyGreek
•

LOL try $600. They're not THAT generous.

Profile picture for TJ Walker
TJ Walker
•

$600 would get me 6hrs with 6 girls preferably one per day.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Hoes openly advertise on here.even in discussions. Nothing new.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement