tuscl

Photos posted here are found in google search

TJ Walker
The Ultimate Strip Clubs Goer.
Monday, December 21, 2020 11:16 PM
@founder Photos posted here are found in google search.

12 comments

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    And what, pray tell, is your point?
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    And Den?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I thought we already knew that
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    You mean the things we post on here are available on the internet for others to see ? OMG !
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    You mean I like looking at my Playboy collection from the 80's and 90's? HORRORS!.... did I spell that right?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Internet, when did they get that going ? What will they come up with next, text messages ?
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Did you just learn how Google works? I bet they also show up on Yahoo and other search engines as well.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Dayumn
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Whew. Thought it was just me that thought "WTF?"
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    Guess I'll have to be extra careful with my real fotos. Was searching for club HK fotos and found my fotos here on google. Didn't see my fotos from the other sites.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @TJ Walker I suggest you don't put anything online that you don't want to be found. If you only want certain people to look at it use private messaging.
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    @TJ Walker Can you page/swipe thru the pictures or you have to go back to the album in Google too? Don’t worry about your “real photos” being in Google, because just like TUSCL everything posted in the Internet/Google is a work of fiction or a third party content without consent. Like I advice my students; “never upload to the internet or the cloud something you want to keep private, never film something you don’t want other to see, never say something you don’t want others to hear.” “The greatest thing about the internet is that you can quote something and just totally make up the source.” – Thomas Jefferson :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion