Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

Zona bar girls vs TJ agency escorts

mmvucd
mmvucdVIP35

1 hr ago · 1 min read

Folks,

It has been a while since I posted content. Last week I added a review of Tropical bar from my trip two months ago. It was great as always.

Last time in TJ I wanted to try something new and so I had two of the agency escorts come to my room in Ticuan and while both their services and personalities were good, they clearly over enhanced their profile photos to mask age and over-enhance their appearance which I didn't particularly like.

I will be in TJ this week, Monday through Wednesday. I will be mainly checking TB, HK and CC, but I plan to try couple agency girls that I have been watching and I will report back here. I will also meet (for the 4th time) when of the girls who briefly worked at TB. She's just amazing.

I am just throwing this post to see your thoughts and experiences on the agency ladies.

Replies

No replies yet

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Advertisement