tuscl

AMP massage parlors/strip clubs

So I am going to either Dallas or Stl next month, I know both are known for extras in both places, but does anyone have any experience with which has more attractive women in these places? I'd assume Dallas might have more attractive in both categories but also more expensive while STL might be cheaper but not as attractive and more ghetto. Its weird these are the two places I have to choose from but its my only option for what needs to happen for the 2 day trip.

Thanks for any input

10 comments

• Michigan
    4 years ago
    STL might be shutdown at certain clubs.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    They are closing at 11 at the moment i believe, it could change any day tho and I am sure each county is different but where I am looking its 11 as of now
  • Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    It has been my experience that your best bet if you're going in blind is to go to an area that has quite a few within a 5-10 mile radius. Competition more than the local demographics really seems to influence hiring practices. That's based on 5 or 6 years of cruising around the Orange County, CA scene. But it seems like it holds true on the times I've been out of state. There are some review site dedicated to that industry, but I've never joined one so I don't have any recommendations. I go to google maps, I look at how many of those populate a given city. My personal guide line, if I see 8 or more within 5 miles I figure competition is fierce enough to keep hiring standards high.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    I got the 2 in Dallas, Sun and Luxury, I know enough about but alot of times, atleast localy someone might say hot 20 year old and she turns out to be 40 cause it seems like to alot of guys if you put your dick in something she goes from a 5 to a 10. Just trying to get some input cause I can bang an old Asian lady here, I just dont want to
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Call Tokyo Spa in Centreville IL and ask them
    If they are going to remain open. They have some very fun and very HOT Asian gals who actually enjoy their profession.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    Hot as Sarah at Flower? I know we talked about her before
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    ^^^ for $200, you will get 60 full minutes of sexual bliss!
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    The picture on Google looks shady as fuck, thats funny as hell, might be a good time
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    The gals in that 4 spa complex all seem to enjoy themselves. They do with me for sure!
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    If you find yourself in Cape Girardeau, then cross the river to the East Cape Pony Strip Club. It is supposed to be a non extras, but trust me.... it is my favorite club for a reason.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion