tuscl

Women Who Won’t Take “No” for an Answer

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Monday, November 16, 2020 2:59 AM
The news is full of stories about all the “bad boys” who won’t take “no” for an answer. 

But there are also women out there who won’t take “no” for an answer. 

Admittedly, the dynamics differ.  It is rare for a woman to physically overpower a man and force him to have sex against his will.  Given the close connection between male desire and the operation of penile hydraulics critically necessary for sex, it is virtually impossible for a woman to physically coerce a man to have sex against his will.

Like most men, I’ve never been raped.  It’s a pleasant thought, but it’s never happened to me.

Technically, I was once the victim of illegal sex with a minor when I was 16.  A 26-year old high school teacher took advantage of me. But I certainly didn’t feel that she had molested me. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Women have other, more subtle ways of coercing a man to have sex even if it is against his interests or better judgment.

Women who won’t take “no” for an answer as not as plentiful as most of us would like them to be.  But if you live long enough, you will have at least a few experiences with women who won’t take “no” for an answer.  Depending on how you feel about the woman, she could be a major pain in your ass or one of those memories you will relish for the rest of your years.

LILA

Lila was a co-worker who didn’t want to take “no” for an answer.  She was a major pain.  She went around telling others at the office that she and I were romantically involved despite there being no truth to it whatsoever.  She would come up to me in the office hallways, in the elevators and insist that I take her across the street to the Hilton during the lunch break so we could get sticky. 

Lila was not bad looking, but she wasn’t my cup of tea either.  Because I found her only borderline attractive and because she was a co-worker, I didn’t have too much trouble rejecting her pleas for attention. 

She must have been accustomed to getting the attention she demanded.  She couldn’t seem to understand why I didn’t just drop everything and go fuck her. 

Lila finally had to take “no” for an answer. 

I was relieved when she finally realized I wasn’t going to nail her and started pestering somebody else.
š›š
MELANIE

The story with Melanie was very different than the story with Lila.  First of all, Melanie was truly a hottie.  Unlike Lila, Melanie understood very well why I was reluctant to canoodle her. Melanie was also a co-worker, a junior member of the legal department several years younger than me.  Plus, she knew that I was recently married.  But, unlike Lila, Melanie never strode up to me and demanded that I take her to a hotel during the lunch hour and hump her lights out. 

Melanie was craftier than that. 

She made sure I knew and appreciated what she had to offer. 

She constantly teased me.

She kept the pressure until she cornered me in my office late one night. 

Laptops and cell phones were not yet part of the office environment.  If you had work to do, there was no real alternative to staying late at the office to get it done. 

So late one night, I think it was after 11 PM, when I thought I was all alone, Melanie suddenly dropped into my office “for a chat.”  She took a seat on the couch and, as we engaged in chit chat, she began getting increasingly comfortable, casually revealing her feminine charms and giving me some wicked come hither looks.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=6071

When she started undressing I finally had to take a stern tone and tell Melanie that this was neither the time nor the place for that kind of behavior. 

She just grinned and said, “You’re right. Let’s go to my place.”

I had no choice but to surrender. 

Sometimes a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. 

9 comments

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    What's with the high school teachers? It makes me jealous. I never had a teacher molest me. But considering the old Medusas who taught in my high school, I'm thankful nothing ever happened.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Bloviating bastard means pushy third world Asian hookers.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    My stripper fwb wouldn't take no for an answer. I declined dances after a good convo and she insisted on exchanging numbers. After her shift she lured me to her place and I was met with tits and ass and not a mugging, thank goodness
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    Thinking back on my past experiences, I realized that I actually said “no” more often than I initially remembered.

It’s easy to understand why I initially forgot the many instances where I said “no” rather than giving into the temptation.

Saying “no” usually doesn’t leave the kind of memory you just can’t help but reminisce about for decades.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Ive had a few admirers, but none that I ever canoodled or used for desplooginatory purposes.

The first I can think of was Jamie. She was a statuesque blonde, 5'10", D cups, fairly shapely. She was also a notorious slut. She made a habit of collecting cocks, and was pretty successful. She was a subordinate of mine at my first post graduate career. She threw herself at me, day after day. Everyone knew it, and it was just generally assumed that sooner or later she would get into my pants as she had everyone else's. It never happened. She was a butterface (everything was attractive BUT 'ER FACE). I also had little to no doubt that had HPV and herpes, just guessing the odds. We lived and worked in the same neighborhood, so i would also run into her out and about as well. I finally switched locations and didn't have to beat her off any more. Intersting post-script. I ran into her and her friend at closing time at
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    That stupid fucking post button is too close to the last line to edit text, Founder!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    a local bar. Her friend said I could grab her ass (the friend's) and I did. We went back to my place for an after party. I was drunk enough to give her the dick in a threesome, now that we didn't work together, but they were not down for that. Her friend and I wound up fucking all night. She had pierced everything, it was interesting.

Next was my supervisor a couple of years lager. Apparently, we had gone to high school together, but I didn't remember. She would pull into my block at night and watch my house. She rekindled a friendship with my neighbor (also went to same high school), after she sawnusbhangung out atveach other's house. Ine night
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    One night, I even chased a vehicle off my driveway at midnight (it was hers). After she was fired for unrelated reasons, her supervisor told me that it went way further than that. She was trying to have me trsnsferred or terminated to further our relationship. It was when the midnight phone calls started that I reamed her out and told our mutual friend that she was being used.

Ashira was a 6' AA co-worker in a different dept. She was thin fat. Very small A cups, flat ass, no muscle tone, but not skinny enough to be a spinner. I was engaged at the time and living with my fiancee. She was married with a kid. I thought it was all good fun flirting, but she wanted to take it to the next level. She would come into my office and make out with me regularly. I was never willing tocross the line with her, though. I didn't want to make it a bigger thing, no matter how hard her dirty talk made me. She moved on to the recently aingle guy on the rebound. He was only too ready to accept, and I heard later that itvreally blew up that office after I left.

Once I hired a stripper. She was a solid 7-8. I knew what her night job was. We started dating. Seeing her at the day job, seeing her at the night job, fucking off the clock. It was too much. We had a fight and she quit. That was a relief. It was stupid of me to take that kind of risk, but all is well that ends well.

• s_connosieur
    4 years ago
    does strippers taking your dick & tryna shove it into their wet vaginas count. Risky business, but wouldn't fuck a stripper raw. yet they always wanna stick my dick in their vaginas. don't go to the strip club when you look decent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion