tuscl

How often do clients point this out?

Girl is new to the club, doesn't know that there's $70 touching topless, 120 naked touching. She takes her panties off and I explain to her that I didn't pay for it. She seemed taken and invited me to come around with no financial motive, as long as it's dead there.

8 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    If $70 topless & $120 nude is for 1 no extras dance, those are the highest prices that I have heard of.
  • nightrid3
    4 years ago
    It happens. I've had one look at me strangely when I went to get a tip and got told "What's this for?" when I handed it to her... one that liked being paid in tickles, one that said the appreciation is worth more than the money. It's nice to break up routine a bit and associate with people who I could never in their real lives. I'd imagine that backstage they're either "Hey he's actually okay" or don't talk about me at all. I wouldn't, if I met that many people per night.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Please tell me that $70/$120 is for a specific amount of time (15 or 30 min) and not for a single song. Otherwise that is a complete ripoff.
  • nightrid3
    4 years ago
    50usd and the latter, 90. 5 minutes. I only get one a couple of times a year. Giving and receiving massages when they're off-stage and not working is pretty erotic. I'm not gonna say no to it for free! They don't let people touch during their sets, they used to. One place elsewhere in aus had it so you could give anyone walking around $3 for a short dance. When I tipped one and went "Eh I just feel like a cuddleslut" she told all her friends and I had them lined up wanting them, and the worst thing for them was, they would always get comfy and miss their set by a good couple of minutes all the time.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    90 USD for roughly 1 song's worth of lap dance? Remind me not to club in Australia.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Well, you are a fool. End of story.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    If the guy can afford it let him have his fun
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    I don't deal with girls who make up their own prices or give me a menu. I pay the club prices. Whatever I give more than that is a tip of my choosing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion