tuscl

Bill Gates is going to stick it in your ass and you're going to like it

Anyone who thought the Corona scam would go away after the election are sorely mistaken. Herr Gates has other ideas.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics…

https://www.rt.com/usa/502742-bill-gates…

Gates has no medical background by the way.

10 comments

• Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Vaccines save lives. Stop speaking nonsense.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    The move towards a vaccine is global. Maybe you should just stick to posting about how the government should help you get laid. 🤣
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    I don't believe any bullshit Gates conspiracies.

BUT, vaccine hesitancy is a reasonable response. The Pfizer mRNA vaccine had a phase 3 of 44,000 participants. That is 22k actual non-placebo doses. Extrapolating safety based on 22k doses when applied to 330 million Americans may result in significant unintended consequences. Look at drugs like Vioxx that had full and lengthy testing on the way to FDA approval. It wasn't until mass use that the cardiovascular side effects became apparent and the drug was pulled.

Also, in my mind is an issue of quality control. If there is a safe and effect vaccine, might there still be quality issues as they race to produce tens of millions of doses that require strict tolerances to be viable?

Finally, there are multiple vaccines being developed. As a health care consumer, don't I have the right to wait to pick the one with the best efficacy / least adverse reactions profile?

I would encourage anyone who wants a vaccine to step right up. I (and most of the MDs and DOs I talk to) think it is prudent to wait a bit.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Be sure to use plenty of lube.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    AS a daily weed smoker and a big fan of alcohol I simply refuse to draw the line at a vaccine. For the life of me I will never understand the love affair so many people have with their fears.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Every time I hear about a vaccine that the entire world is going to gobble up - I can only think of the movie “I Am Legend” with Will Smith...
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    25iq loves 💘 it in the ass. He would yell, "Thank you, daddy Gates!"
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Virus denial is the real conspiracy
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I will live my life the way I chose, despite the virus. Europe locked down and is getting hit again so everyone who is afraid of the virus just stay the fuck out of the way of working Americans. All we are doing is saving old people, fat people and druggies while we murder an entire generation of children. Progressives are a virus themselves which is why they are so fixated on it.
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    Last thing I'm going to do is turn over my or my family's health to the Blue Screen of Death guy. Vaccines can't have Windows level of QC. Go suck on it, Bill! Hopefully the avionics on your PJ go all Winblows on you on your next trip to Davos and you end up at the bottom of the Atlantic!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion