tuscl

Wonderful Example of GOP Crazy | With Commentary

joker44
In the wind
Congressman Clay Higgins (R-LA) recently released a cryptic message to his supporters saying,

“Listen to me America: Donald J. Trump, President Trump, has been an anointed blessing [ yeah, like the plague or a hollow-point bullet hole in the head ] to our nation. I realize I’m compassionate about feeling the arc about many of Americans that disagree…[ this grammatically warped sentence signals serious cognitive impairment ] This is a man that did not have to serve as our president and commander-in-chief. Living the life of a billionaire. [ Wrong. A billionaire only in his and your fantasy. Underwater, with loans coming due, Trump used his presidency to grift his 'fellow' Americans and the US Treasury...with a little help from his sycophants ] Would you have done it? I think not… I have inside data [ Yep, always present in Magat Clown Space--underlying paranoia ]. This election was compromised.”

Higgins added, “None of us want to fight, man.[ Pure Bullshit, you and your fellow Magatards are spoiling for violence -- The Trump boys having been saying it out loud for years ] However, I have to tell you that this election, our president won this election. Feel my spirit,[ deeply repressed homosexual desires? Been caught dreaming of other men's assholes? ] I’m telling you: Our president won this election. [By now, anyone who uncritically accepts what you say is as crazy as your are ] And if any American would stand by and allow the total dissolution of our republic, then you’re not an American.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/feel-my…

10 comments

• founder
    4 years ago
    Why did you post it with commentary? Why not let the reader decide?
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    @founder - Because I don't take this crazy shit seriously. IMO it's a humorous post, funny [to me]. I'm not seriously trying to argue or convince anyone. I'm not being serious in any way and my commentary is meant to be humorous a la John Oliver. Purely for my own amusement and other TUSCL members who might find it funny.

Still, founder, there is a source link which has a video of Clay remarks.

Feel free to pursue an in-depth parsing of his remarks and post whatever gleanings of value you discover. Maybe other can benefit from your findings.

I still consider it pure humor but if others wish to pursue a more serious discussion -- you have my blessing.

• joker44
    4 years ago
    Bump -almost 24 hours later 😶😶 crickets

LL no one has found anything of value to discuss in Clay's video beyond evidence of psych impairment ‼️
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Nah, you globalists and Red Chinese agents are "crazy."

Destraphobia is so last Thursday.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Trump is said to have anointed a few Russian whores as well.

They enjoyed his yellow gold showered over them in a hotel room.

Pissing on Russian whores leaves much less evidence than jizz on a White House interns blue dress...

Crazy doesn’t need a political party.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Trump is a blessing ......for the rich the alt right the extreme right ...racists homophobes xenophobes misogynists etc
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    @Dave_Anderson

😄😄 in your case, I was right on target: "LL no one has found anything of value to discuss in Clay's video beyond evidence of psych impairment ‼️"

Thanks for, once again, demonstrating YOUR pathology

Totally off topic, delusional response: "Nah, you globalists and Red Chinese agents are "crazy.""

A mix of wishful thinking and projection of fears about yourself, ie, 'crazy"
    You wish all legitimate criticism was so easy to dismiss because it comes from 'globalists and Red Chinese agents"
    You, just grabbing from your current short list of delusional bad guys. 😛😛

"Destraphobia is so last Thursday."

No such word ‼️

Short-bus, did you mean: dextrophobia = Morbid fear of things located on the right side; morbid fear of right-handedness.

Even when you try to deliver a fatal blow, you fuck up 😄😄
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    CD is autistic...
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    " Purely for my own amusement and other TUSCL members who might find it funny."

-almost 24 hours later crickets"
    no one has found anything of value to discuss"

Yes, it appears that nobody finds it amusing or worth discussing. It must be heart breaking that you haven't received the attention you crave. In my case I'm wasting enough time posting this so I won't waste any more time clicking a link provided by an autistic poster with histrionic personality disorder which has been documented by your flooding TUSCL with your Trump derangement obsession posts just as your creepy lost soulmate from San Jose and your banned soulmates cjkunt and trucidos were prone to do.

Yes just as they were prone to post and talk to themselves jerking themselves in anticipation of what response they'd get your destiny mirrors theirs. But then again I suppose there's not much else to do in Kansas other than troll a strip club website whining about Trump.

In another thread Founder offered up the advice "act like you've been there before. I don't know who originated that comment but I do believe former NFL player Jim Brown made it famous referring to scoring a touchdown many years ago. It's obvious that you haven't just not ever been there you don't even know where it is.

So in closing I say start more threads, keep posting so that you can reach your ultimate destiny of joining cj and trucidos in ban land. Best wishes!
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    Congrats TheeOSU, you managed to put together a post that had more than one or two insulting words. I really mean that; didn't think you were capable of this level of coherence.

After that it degenerates into self-serving boosts to your ego. You are also wrong.
    EG, I don't live in Kansas. And its obvious from some of my other posts with citations that I have plenty to keep me busy even if you exclude news media citations.

You might also check out my photo posts. Some members have liked them a lot.

In fact YOU might consider posting some sexy photos of your own choosing, just a suggestion. Unless it's too difficult to search for entertaining sexy photos instead of continually giving vent to your bitterness.

As to the face of my presence on TUSCL you're one of the last members I'd take advice from given some of your whiny, angry posts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion