Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

AMP

Member6532

usa

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I had nothing going on this morning and decided to get a massage. I walked into a place known for having a fairly attractive worker that offers a little extra. I had called ahead asked for her,when I got there asked again, got in the room, undressed and laid down. This grandma walks in and I tell her I want the other girl, she decides to try to pin me down and force the massage on me, at one point trying to grab my dick. After 10-15 second wrestling match I got up, but she continued to try to get me to lay back down while I am getting dressed. It was one of the strangest AMP experiences in my life

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Those grandmas know how to give handsy

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

The fact that you were able to fight off that grandma means that you're in better shape than 90% of tusclers

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ or less desperate than the 90% (obviously @Lone_Wolf is not in the 10%)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I tried AMPs a couple of times in Dallas early-on in my Pl-career in the early-2000s - either it was a low selection of girls, or a poor selection of girls, or girls that either didn't wanna be there or had bad attitudes - I didn't do any PL-research back-then so perhaps why I got subpar results but per the ones I visited (I think I just visited 2 different ones) I just didn't dig the M.O.

Profile picture for Member6532
Member6532
•

I used to like them, there were a couple really friendly girls here. Hadnt been in a year or so, the other girl here is actually really friendly and cute, once I she came in she just grabbed my dick and said want a massage or just play

Profile picture for codemonkey
codemonkey
•

Was it Mamisan?

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

AMPs are my favorite. I have them mapped out over a four state region.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

ay 6532,

so did the place give back your money - price of admission? also did you tip grandma for trying?

Profile picture for Member6532
Member6532
•

She got tge younger girl, I had to wait 15 min but I got the hotter one, no refund.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement