tuscl

AMP

So I had nothing going on this morning and decided to get a massage. I walked into a place known for having a fairly attractive worker that offers a little extra. I had called ahead asked for her,when I got there asked again, got in the room, undressed and laid down. This grandma walks in and I tell her I want the other girl, she decides to try to pin me down and force the massage on me, at one point trying to grab my dick. After 10-15 second wrestling match I got up, but she continued to try to get me to lay back down while I am getting dressed. It was one of the strangest AMP experiences in my life

9 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Those grandmas know how to give handsy
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    The fact that you were able to fight off that grandma means that you're in better shape than 90% of tusclers
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ or less desperate than the 90% (obviously @Lone_Wolf is not in the 10%)
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I tried AMPs a couple of times in Dallas early-on in my Pl-career in the early-2000s - either it was a low selection of girls, or a poor selection of girls, or girls that either didn't wanna be there or had bad attitudes - I didn't do any PL-research back-then so perhaps why I got subpar results but per the ones I visited (I think I just visited 2 different ones) I just didn't dig the M.O.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    I used to like them, there were a couple really friendly girls here. Hadnt been in a year or so, the other girl here is actually really friendly and cute, once I she came in she just grabbed my dick and said want a massage or just play
  • codemonkey
    4 years ago
    Was it Mamisan?
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    AMPs are my favorite. I have them mapped out over a four state region.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    ay 6532,

so did the place give back your money - price of admission? also did you tip grandma for trying?

• Member6532
    4 years ago
    She got tge younger girl, I had to wait 15 min but I got the hotter one, no refund.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion