tuscl

Penetration is just so god damn expensive

Friday, October 30, 2020 9:45 AM
Vs. LDK and keep it moving. Your talking about 10x-20x more expensive. Is it really THAT much better to just put your dick in some hole in the stripper? Can you get creative and put vaseline in your down your pants and get some dances and finish up using your imagination a bit. This line of thinking is something I try to drill into my head to try to save myself money and stretch out my club hopping. Needing to put your (bagged) dick in a vagina, that right there costs so much money. Just rub it on a girl's ass instead and finish, I know it's not as good, but is it 10X as good?

28 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    Lets start a movement. No more sex in these clubs and bring money back into the hands of our PL's.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    There's someone on the personal ad section selling a used flesh lite might be a good fit for you 😂😁🤣😃
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I guess Muddy is the next heir to become the LDK.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Yes
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    and so what if he is? the dude is just being pragmatic.
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    Takes a very vivid imagination and quick trigger in Phoenix since only no contact air dances are available now
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    First, I have not found poking a stripper to be 10-20 times more expensive than what I spend in a club. Maybe 10-20 times more expensive than a single lap dance, but it takes a lot more than one lap dance to reach LDK. Indeed, on average I will spend $300-$500 a night in a club, sometimes resulting in Little Man Blue. I have met strippers OTC for the same money. And I have gotten BBBJs and (rarely due to my personal reluctance) CFS from strippers ITC for the same spend. And while I have had a number of LDKs, nothing is quite as nice as having the warm, moist body part of a woman built for sex wrapped around my members-only club. To each his own, but the memories of those encounters are worth the investment. My motto is: He who dies with the most memories (especially of porking hot women) wins. And considering my history, if I die tomorrow, I would estimate that I would be in the top 10 percent. And until then, I am going to keep trying to up my average.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    It should be expensive. I do not wish to share pussy with the plebes.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Disclaimer: the above comment is made in jest. If you do not understand the humor, please keep scrolling until you find the pie in the face gag.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    "Is it really THAT much better to just put your dick in some hole in the stripper?" Yes it absolutely is. If you don't think having sex with a hot stripper is better than "vaseline in your down your pants" I feel sorry for you.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    You know what's even more expensive than penetration? Having a weak pull-out game.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    That’s why you’ve got to Theres Something About Mary it before you go to the club to get your moneys worth.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    This is a Man's game. Either drink your soylent shake or down a full course meal. NAAAASTY
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Look I agree some of y’all but I’m trying to disagree for the sake my wallet. I understand. Look it’s not like you aren’t getting anything. Just penis in a hole. Does it matter as much as we make it out to be? Especially some of these extras girls and how loose they are. Think about it. When I get LDs the only thing it’s not a whole lot different from sex just no penis in the hole. That’s it really. And you have to pay out the nose for it. All I’m saying is I think it might be overrated no homo. And I’m ready to defend this argument all the way SJG style and bump the thread into eternity if I have to, don’t play with me. Na I’ll prolly throw in the towel after this comment but I think its something to think about
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    And @25 no takers yet man but holding out hope
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    😁😀
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    How much do you pay for picking noses?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Sex is free if she wants you
  • codemonkey
    4 years ago
    Sex is never free. Especially if she wants you.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i agree with tahoecruize.
  • Dudecreeping
    4 years ago
    “Sex is free if she wants you“. The most immature comment of the day.. I’m still paying for chick that wanted me the most every month . A chick that really really wants you ... you pay in time and money .. you keep paying for 18 years it’s the most expensive pussy on the planet at least in America. And the attorneys and state get cut. Paying dancers /hoes .. your paying for peace and you know she doesn’t like you so she’s not gonna rip a baby out your dick.. lol
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    I'm jealous of the guys that can LDK. I can be rubbed raw and still not get off. Lap dances are just foreplay. I need pussy. (or at least a BJ) I don't mind paying because it is way cheaper than the so called "free sex" from my experiences.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @Muddy the good news for you is that you're not thought of as a weirdo or premature ejaculator like LDKers are. So as you shell out that $400 for FS, take solace in that at least they won't call you any names. Well, except for icyloco. But he calls everyone names, even the women he claims to love, so don't feel too bad.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i have LDKed once from a lap dance. many years ago.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “There are differences between memories and dreams.” “Someone has only dreams of sexual things he had wanted to do... While someone has memories of sexual things done and accomplished...”
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Um my favorite let's me CIM for the price of the VIP. Maybe there's a reason she's my favorite
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @Muddy: "Is it really THAT much better to just put your dick in some hole in the stripper?" Yes.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    gmd: clear and succinct. +1 Agree, don't over-analyze pleasure
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion