Ignore button

Friday, October 30, 2020 9:18 AM
I miss being able to ignore political discussions

8 comments

Agreed. There some OT discussions that are better to wipe off my feed.
gammanu95
4 years ago
It's not that hard to ignore political discussions. When you're on site click on groups at the top of the page then you have the option to click front or other rooms if you're qualified to see the other rooms. Presto! No more politics except for the occasional discussion that's posted in the wrong room.
TheeOSU
4 years ago
On the plus side, it’s been entertaining going through old threads because you remember getting downvoted at one point or another.And seeing who got butt hurt. 😁 Too bad individual comments don’t show up on posting history anymore. I assume that is by design?
nicespice
4 years ago
^ And as an entertaining side dish, seeing who upvoted their own comments.
Eve
4 years ago
If there is gonna be a lot of leeway in what's allowed to be posted, then we need a robust Ignore function
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
Seems like a work in progress. Hopefully the ignore thread button will come back. I also miss the comment timeline feature. Really like that the dislikes are no longer anonymous and that info is available from the more button, instead of email. I appreciate the effort Founder.
datinman
4 years ago
Thanks for tip, JT. Apparently, one can like their own posts, as 1 serial downer does with several of his posts.(rants)
minnow
4 years ago
"When you're on site click on groups at the top of the page" Oooops, just noticed groups link changed to forums link since I posted above. 😉
TheeOSU
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion