Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OK, JS69, where are you?

ATACdawg

Hallelujah! The orange bastard is 90% fired!

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think this babe will tic most of your boxes.....

Other opinions welcomed.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

This is what I'd picture if Hayley Williams (lead singer of Paramore) became an e-thot.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Roast beef and ribs

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Looks a little old for him

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

I was a little too tall Could've used a few pounds Tight pants points hardly reknown She was a red haired beauty with big dark eyes

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

^ She was. I have to many pounds

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Actually, gammanu, she's just 20, putting her right in JS69's range. That's why I didn't flag the redhead from the day before, who I thought was actually sexier.😏

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement