tuscl

Lingerie modeling shops

Sunday, October 25, 2020 10:15 PM
Anyone have any experience with a lingerie modeling place? My impression is that they are usually jack shacks. Any further inside into what can be expected?

4 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I tried a few in the early-2000s when I lived in Dallas and I found them a poor-value and a not-so-good time - as a custy I felt I had very little control over the situation and no good way to get to know the girl a bit - the ones I experienced seemed geared towards hustling you out of as much $$$ as possible for not much action - talent was usually mediocre - I assume part of the problem w/ these places is the house likely taking a big-chunk and that gets passed down to the custy to where you pay a lot for a little - my experiences felt rushed and very-transactional (more than the avg SC) - I assume there may some that are ok, but I've never really read anyone recommend them in all my time on TUSCL.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Can’t speak for all of them, but I gave one lingerie modeling studio a shot very briefly as a dancer. That particular location was done so that 2 way contact dances could happen as long as the customer’s clothes are on. As soon as the dick comes out, then one goes way off in the distance and custie finishes himself off that [view link] monitoring prevents extras from happening. There were different types of options $150-$400/hr to the customer. Which is definitely value priced considering dance prices are standard $40 or 3/$100 most clubs in the city. The talent levels of “models” are a bit, er, spotty but there will be at least a couple who are good looking. Different stuff offered like “dominance” and “submission” included in those different tiers of options. Each room had a 1970s theme and looked kinda tacky (I personally liked that)—with a mini stage with a stripper pole included in all of them. I snooped through this one binder though that recorded all the sales made of different rooms each day. I can’t remember whether it was 40% or 60% taken out for the studio’s cut. Even top earners don’t make much unless tipped big—but there was a clear “no tip demanding” policy. It’s low money potential IMO—if a dancer at any regular club is able to clear at least $200 within an 8 hour shift, she’s better off at a club. That and night shift at that location was for 16 hours at a time (6pm-10am). I hung out there for like 6 hours, didn’t sell one room, and bailed. Never went back, but it was interesting learning how they do things. And that particular location I’m talking about is one of the few that has been reviewed on this site more than once. I feel like most are even more obscure and for a small niche? The place I saw is probably is a good value for a customer who likes having favorites that one would like to keep going back to. An hour (or half-hour, or 15 min) with her there will cost less than an equivalent time block comparable to a proper strip club. Otherwise. A club is more fun and easily accessible and has better looking dancers. Speaking of accessible, probably weird to have to ring a buzzer, and wait for a girl to let you in while she instantly pitches at you aggressively. But I imagine one can get used to it.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Oh another random petty complaint, the “models” were the ones responsible for cleaning up after each customer. Not really appealing when prices were low and the house cuts were high enough already. Granted, with no alcohol sales, perhaps not realistic to alter the cuts to the house? But still...yeah no.
  • Dudecreeping
    4 years ago
    Expect to be ripped off
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion