tuscl

Any customers going to Greenville, SC this weekend?

Just curious if anyone is going to be there this weekend? It will be my first weekend dancing there. I've danced in Knoxville, Nashville, Vegas and Myrtle beach before.

14 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    I'll probably be there this weekend like most. Which club are you talking about though?
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Sorry MissChick06, I won't be able to make it this time. Would have liked to have been with you during your debut.

However, some of us TUSCLers are going to be holding a TUSCL South Chapter Meeting at Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC beginning October 26th for 2 to 3 days. You are more than welcome to join us, either as a dancer or fellow TUSCLer, if you might be able to fit it into your travel plans.

Good luck in Greenvile!
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Just remembered it's labor day weekend, cops will be out in force looking for drunks and speeders. The interstates usually have a few cops at some intersections. I'm still up in the air about my weekend plans but will probably end up at the clubs.
  • MissChick06
    17 years ago
    Oh sorry I guess it would have been nice to mention the club. :) All the girls I know usually just refer to it as Greenville. I'll be working at Platinun Plus.
  • Ironcat
    17 years ago
    I'll be there Friday during happy hour - what is your stage name? I'll be glad to look for you if you are there at that time.
  • MissChick06
    17 years ago
    Not sure what I'll be dancing by there. I usually dance by Brooke, but more then likely they'll have a Brooke there. I'll be working from about 3pm to about 3am. So I'll be there.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Wow! 12 hour shifts. I work them but I get a lot of time off. I am just finishing up 6 days off and will be working the next 3. Followed by 3 off. I have been a regular at the Columbia PP for 6 years and have known a lot dancers that have worked at other PP clubs but none of them work those hours. 8 is about the most I have heard of but then they take the next day off. Tip out times are 5:00 P.M. and 9:00 P.M. If you work later than that, your tip out goes up. I will guess that Greenville is the same. The girls tell me that they can get more for their dances at Greenville but their overall take home is better in Columbia. Ashley has told me that she was making twice as much per dance at Myrtle Beach but the tip out was so much higher that she prefers to work in Columbia. In fact has found a house here and plans to call this home. No Brookes here.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I remember one dancer told me she was putting in some long hours one week. I'll probably see you MissChick but I won't know if it's you or not without some way to identify you. If you're working late night Saturday, that's when I usually show up. The crowd actually dies down when it's gets closer to 2AM but then picks way back up again after other clubs close at 2AM. A few of the dancers keep me pretty busy at times as well. If you like drinking after midnight on Saturday night, you'll be out of luck because they stop serving bottled beer at about 20 minutes until midnight due to some blue law. I don't care for tiny little plastic cups of beer. If you let me know of a way to identify you, I'll say hi. I see different dancers there every weekend. Just curious, do you know how many dancers work there on a typical weekend?
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I heard The Masters requires dancers to show up somewhat early in the evening. They fine the dancers all the way up to $100 I heard if they arrive after 9PM. I think the dancers can show up anytime at Platinum Plus I believe without fines. I remember getting stuck in a traffic jam on the interstate at 1 AM and ended up talking to one of my favorites at that time. She spotted me and started talking. That is not pleasant to be stuck in traffic for over an hour during the middle of the night. Another one of my favorites probably would have spotted me if I had walked in the other direction. I heard she was a little bit behind me.
  • Ironcat
    17 years ago
    There is a dancer named Brook who regularly dances at PP. She has been there for years but may or may not be there this weekend. If the name Brook is taken, what is the next name on your list? Also, have you ever danced in Princeton West Virginia at Southern Xposure?
  • MissChick06
    17 years ago
    Yeah I think 12 hours will about kill me. Casualguy you're right on the house fee at Masters. I have no clue what I'll dance by if I can't have Brooke. I have a list, but there's no telling which ones will be taken already. I know when I worked at Masters, me and three other girls threw out about 50 names out for me and they were all taken.

Well, I'm relatively short...long brown hair (although I might be getting it cut tomorrow), curves, dimples...if you guys want to email me at [email protected] I'll send you a pic just so you can recognize me better.
  • MissChick06
    17 years ago
    Oh Ironcat, no I've never danced in West Virginia
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I'm curious and will bite. I'll send a message from my yahoo email.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Well, I guess MissChick already left and is away from her pc. Didn't hear back. Oh well, I like seeing who I'm talking to first anyway before asking too many questions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion