tuscl

Coupon for Cashman...

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Thursday, October 15, 2020 3:34 PM
This voucher is for a free weekend with me.... You just have to get yourself here and a hotel room to lock me up in. That is all

20 comments

• w_harold
    β€’
    4 years ago
    What part of the world are you in?
  • IceyLoco
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Is gratuity suggested?
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @W Chicago area
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @Icey hahaha a girl never denies when a man wants to show his appreciation, however it's not expected and I'm sure hed have some ways to repeatedly show his gratitude to me for my lovely offer. Haha 😏
  • yankeez4lif
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Cashman need to share his techniques with the rest of the class.
  • BAngus
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @Jayne: way to make the rest of us jealous! @πŸ’΅: I hope you're currently working on cashing all of your extra hotel and airline reward points!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    β€’
    4 years ago
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ^^^^^^ No need to be jealous... pussy is just pussy 😏
  • Evasparkling
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @Lil Jayne Doe Is this a one time voucher or do you’ve additional vouchers available for us. Maybe a Special? Stay one weekend, get an additional weekend free.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ Hahaha This offer is a current one time offer for him however theres no expiration date, I'll wait for him to use it if and when hes willing/wanting. Now as to others... I'm sure offers can/will pop up, but they will be detailed and geared towards whatever mine and the others thing is. For someone to get a weekend free after a normal weekend, they have to treat me very well on our 1st weekend ;) Maybe start with stay one night,get one half off lol work our way up from there.... I'm only a message away ;)
  • wallanon
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I thought Cashman was politically opposed to vouchers. If he turns it down, maybe you can have a lottery. lol
  • BAngus
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @Jayne: Most of us here (save a few whose names shall not be mentioned) have seen enough to know that the quality of pussy varies widely...
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @wallanon are you hoping he doesbt use it lol haha
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @bangus haha fair enough ;)
  • NAAAASTY
    β€’
    4 years ago
    TUSCL is the new tinder. Juice is with Spice and now cash is with Jayne. The former is true love, the latter is strict hookup. Good job guys rooting for ya ;) NAAAASTY
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    β€’
    4 years ago
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • DenimChicken
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I live in a highrise in Chicago, 'downtown' - here is a coupon for you to come over and clean. Just get here. No lock up needed.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    β€’
    4 years ago
    🀣
  • jimmiedean
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Cashman got a free coupon!!! Covid, no TP, Killer bees, zombie apocalypse, meteors hitting earth now this! 2020 a disastrous year
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    4 years ago
    This is very flattering - and I appreciate the offer. I will be there. I hope to see Jayne and enjoy her amazing body in the future. I’m very fortunate to receive this wonderful offer. Thank you Jayne. I only hope I can provide the pleasure you deserve!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    β€’
    4 years ago
    😍
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion