tuscl

Scientists and medical professionals increasingly oppose lockdowns

48-Cowboy
Forcing Baby Boomers To Stop Being Babies
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 7:58 AM
Finally some sanity is entering the broader scientific and medical community. They are finally looking at the data with a practical eye rather than being gripped by reactionary fear. The Great Barrington Declaration, which was authored by Sunetra Gupta of the University of Oxford, Jay Bhattacharya of Stanford U and Martin Kulldorff of Harvard U, will hopefully bring more light to the enormous ills caused by lockdowns, especially upon the poor and young. It calls upon governments to find another approach and has been signed by 10,000 other scientific and medical professionals. [view link] Hopefully places like NY and CA, which have been choking their economies and their people for 7 long months now, will finally get the message. Soon many NY and CA school children will be hopelessly behind in their academic programs and many low income workers are becoming increasingly desperate and reliant upon the government for basic needs. Here in FL we have had leaders who have understood these costs for months, which is why the state did not lockdown as hard as other places or maintain lockdowns for very long. The result is substantially less unemployment, kids going to school and sports, and overall a much healthier and happier state to live in. Our state budget is even showing relative health, unlike the unfixable devastation that CA and NY have wreaked upon their own finances. FL is what happens when committed leaders avoid giving in to herd panic and instead actually let the data guide them.

8 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    That was very well written Cowboy. ;)
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    How many times is this online petition gonna get posted on here? This is the third thread
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    ^ yes, tell me about it! I just looked at stripperweb and saw the same thread over there. I bet someone copied and pasted this thread over there. It was word for word dammit! @rickdugan. Thanks, you have good taste in writing skills
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Your other profile posted it on here twice already
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    Where? I dont remember posting it. Could you post the links? Sorry the old white man dementia is getting the best of me
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Icey - am I his other profile?
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    ^ this is my troll account
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    I thought that sounded very Dugan-esqe. Florida da bes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion