• IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Lol at your stupidity
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^When was the last time you were in FL? Never? #dumbass
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Looking at real polls instead of relying on anecdotal evidence from a left wing Enhlish tabloid, Florida will be close. In recent days I have seen polls ranging from Trump +2 to Biden +2. Remember, thpugh it may feel good to see your side with a plus sign, when the poll margin is below the margin of error, the poll itself says nothing about the state of the electorate.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Cd no one cares about your obsessive compulsion with statistics.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Aggregate of FL polls shows Biden up by 4 points as of today. It's absolutely true that Biden is way ahead among seniors -- by about 20 points.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Icey, you are an idiot. Being stoned and stupid is no way to go through life.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Random, first of all, got a link? Secondly, 4 points is generally within the margin of error of political opinion polls.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Its getting to be a national trend. And its no surprise. Health care. Social security benefits. Covid 19. Are all important topics to them. Most are very vulnerable these days
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Of course I have a link, dipshit: [view link]
  • winex
    4 years ago
    You really are a bitter asshole. Anyway, glancing through the numbers, it looks like most of the polls fall within the probable margin of error of the polls. i would have to read the details to be sure. I know that you are a fan of the Facebook "Science" page and all, but obviously you don't understand margins of error.
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    ^ funny how your polls are gospel truth but any that oppose your dream outcome are waaaaay off. *SMFH*
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Even funnier how having your Yabba Dabba Do account didn't keep you away from the forum. Actually, that's not funny, it's kind of sad.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Of course I have a link, dipshit: [view link] - This is the same organization that predicted Hillary in a landslide if I’m not mistaken. 🙄 So yeah...... #rumdumb and his interwebz sources 😂😂😂
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "I know that you are a fan of the Facebook "Science" page and all, but obviously you don't understand margins of error." Whoa, wait a minute! You can't dispute anything rumdum says, don't you realize you're going up against a genuine "space genious'"? Lol
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    "Even funnier how having your Yabba Dabba Do account didn't keep you away from the forum. Actually, that's not funny, it's kind of sad." What's truly sad is that you seem to think I am someone that I have never heard of. Unlike yourself, amid reports here that you have many aliases. All of which are loonier than the last. But since you live on this forum, it's no surprise really.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    My profile has existed 7 years and I have written 37 reviews. Your was created right after a Yabba Dabba was deleted. But follow the lead of the forum idiot if you would like. Maybe you can fool Icey.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Oregano strikes me more of dems rule than YJ. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • winex
    4 years ago
    They both were deleted at the same time. So maybe you are right and I am wrong. But there is no doubt that he appeared immediately afterwards and picked up the dumbass torch.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^ya the difference bw the two is there was a modicum of civility with dr whereas YJ was a fucking bipolar loon
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Well in either event, I think that we can both agree that Icey has a superior intellect, and therefore is his leader, 🙂
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Icey makes sense sometimes when he is not on a TDS cycle.
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    Wow you are completely delusional. Chase phantoms much? You are the epitome of a lonely old man that no one listens to and has been pretty much been forgotten by society in general. So you come to a tittybar forum like this where you seek attention and validation from others just like yourself. You're textbook, man. Both neurotic and narcissistic, trying to impress strangers and influence people into your narrow way of thinking. Sorry- epic fail on that one. Shrinks have written volumes about nutjobs like you. Hopefully when the election is over and Biden wins, whackjobs like you will just crawl back into the woodwork and disappear along with all of your delusions. Honestly no one would notice or care either way.
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    Feel free to keep the conversations with your aliases going. Classic neurosis.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Could it be rumdum is possibly looking to expand her portfolio after her josh43, realdougster, the tittyfag and drphil dots, and mtent accounts were exposed and retired? After all she is a "space genious".
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I find it fascinating that someone who has only been on the forum since 10/7 and made a total of 20 comments can make such an in-depth psychological evaluation of someone. Don’t real psychologists have to actually see someone in person and talk to them about a variety of things?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Cd. Trolled his way into the geriatric trick clique lulz
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    2 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion