tuscl

What’s up with all the fighting on here?

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
This site used to be nice and not a dick swinging contest. All this built up anger is not wavy man. Girls gotta post some titties or something to calm these fellas down. Even then niggas finding a way to argue under some nudes 😂. This shit is getting ridiculous, every thread is turning into a war. Idk if it’s trump leaving office and his kkklan is mad or what, but you guys gotta chill. You all are gonna run the females away. I know pistola wouldn’t mind that, but seriously, chill. Y’all acting like old white hoes.

This post is sponsored by Black Lives Matter and The LeBron James Foundation.

17 comments

• Icey
    4 years ago
    CD its your trolling on here
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    —>“This site used to be nice”

Err...what date ranges exactly? 😅

• WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    When I started posting in December/January it wasn’t that bad at all. I think it’s Covid tbh and all the old men that’s not clubbing are mad.
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    As i read these discussion items it seems to me MOST of the negativity comes from you!
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Oh look at this, blame it on the black guy! Not the men going around calling me ape and nigger and putting their noses in my shit. The maga kkkrew and the autistic spic follow me around on here. I don’t start shit with no one, I’m a saint.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    sono un bravo ragazzo, solo incompreso!
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^^ what a silly nigga!
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    ^ Lol everyone knows mulatto negros are the most confused type of negro. U don’t even know who u are u depressed loser 😂
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    That's the pot calling the kettle black..

🙄
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    With Wavy its just mind over matter.

Pay him no mind because what he say all bs and dont matter.

Fuck this trollio
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Pay me no mind but u wanted to comment. U White people make no sense these days. First u vote for trump and now u complain about a troll and still feed in🤦🏾‍♂️😂 Mfs retarded
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Jayne why u keep saying the word black to me? U wanna get something off your chest?
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    If the shoe fits wavy.... and we all know you have many of those
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    He also has lots of drugs to sell!
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Rachel is one of the cast of characters who make this board entertaining. He has no guile, it's all race all the time, because he knows it gets a reaction. One day it's killing cops, the next it's robbing white people, the next it's calling down Black Twitter or his 63rd (IQ) posse. Next it'll be 40s of Olde English. Maybe someday Rachel will meet an actual black person who corrects his perceptions.

Trolls also make for good chew toys. But like all entertainment, best in moderation.

Don't ever change, Rachel!
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    CD may be an autistic pillow fucking incel but youre dumb enough to take his bait.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Icey, and you're our favorite semi-coherent, plagiarizing, Green party pimp.

Please don't go changing on us either.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion