tuscl

Too Good...

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Thursday, October 8, 2020 9:50 AM
Youd think that someone hates when someone thumbs down a comment, post or photo. However it makes me laugh abit, further more when someone goes out of their way to comment or message me about their dislike. If you dont like boo, move along, ignore or block. The fact that you spend the time to see, read,view anything with my name attached to it shows you are putting in effort to acknowledge my presence here. No need to bark orders on how I choose to express, or communicate on this site. If you have an issue with it but me on mute, block, ignore and move along with your day, week, life. I will promote, flirt and converse how I see fit, when I see for and with whom I see fit. Let's also be real here boy (you know who you are i dont need to call you out by name) between the 2 of us you are the only one who spews stuff about the color of ones skin , and using it as a way to define them, their actions and thoughts as well as promoting and adding fuel to the fire on the topic of racism, do yourself a favor and never throw out false statements about what I do and dont do based on anyone's skin color, its slander and so disturbing that you love to cause this type of hate but sit and preach about how unjust it is being a person of color. Keep on hating, make a girl know shes doing something right 😘

80 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    I will assist the open and shorten her post to the basic facts: Breh is a fucking loser; an ignorant bigot; a liar and a fucking coward.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ 😏 I'm not calling name(s) out like I said ... howeeevvverrrrr hes not wrong and I dont disagree 😂
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    I say keep posting several pictures a day. That will show him!!! (And we get an extra treat)
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I’m a ignorant bigot says the racist white Maga bigot from Massachusetts. 😂 Y’all racist white people so retarded I swear.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    She false advertising she said she has a big ass. I don’t see no Big ass when she post. I see a pancake.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Muting and blocking for the weak I rather get in y’all ass and troll so y’all hate me more tbh
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    And I ain’t the only nigga that feels this way. I see your post ignored all the time. The people fed up, and I’m the voice of the streets.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Losers refer to themselves with loser terms Breh; thanks for showing us that you're a loser, not that it was hard to figure out. How long have you been a pretend black man and is your real name Rachel? If you ever get an actual job, try being on time, at least once.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I could care less that some dipshit on the internet doesn’t like what I have to say I laugh and remember Mr. T’s famous line “I Pity the fool”
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    She talk shit now but was willing to let me hit. Oh my how times have changed smh.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ you not very clever you’re mostly annoying that’s why I have you on ignore
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Downvoting posts just coz you want to be a bitch to the poster is petty and immature plus fake as shit
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I don vote your posts because you're an ignorant lying sack of shit tween Icey. You are superior to Breh though and "hit it" is what assholes say, abusive assholes who cannot get it up.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Don't feed the trolls!
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Twenty five no one cares lol ur irrelevant but I bet I’d beat your ass 😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Feed the troll white people.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    1. I dont hate you boo.... I feel sorry for you, theres a difference learn it. 2. I never said I didnt entertain the idea of chatting and/or possible meeting you, I said you got cut off and removed from the chance... again difference. It was your actions, behavior and lies in which resulted in this,so now let's not hurl insults about my appearance when we both know what you were telling me about how I looked when you thought you were playing smooth operator with your talking game boy. 3. I dont feel anywhere I've over announced anything about my booty, yet youre talking about it, are you trying to convince yourself or everyone else here that you dont like it by insulting me? Or is this the old school little boy game if I cant have it, I'm gonna make sure no one else does either, so go and talk smack ,all your doing is making others go and see for themselves, which produces thumbs up and positive feedback, which produces more posts, which you "dislike" so much but you take time to comment on and talk about. So you know you're just doing all this so I keep posting more and more because you're too proud to admit I was right and you like me, so you go about it this way so you can still see me without asking ;)
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Maybe it will keep you from beating and robbing 6 year old girls Breh. watching Jayne beat you down like the little bitch you are Breh is hysterical. I'm guessing your fake "thug" persona turned her off lol. You would lose at losing stupid.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Jayne, a picture is worth a thousand words [view link] The only word to describe that picture is “perfection”.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    @winex you're a sweetheart xoxox
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Thank you Jayne. You make this forum a better place. And not just because of the sexy pictures you post. You have a wonderfully engaging personality.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Rofl y’all not getting no pussy doing this😂 all 3 of y’all look bad going out sad!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Only pussy here not getting any is you @bre #quotemeonthat
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol nigga i def don’t need to kiss your ass to get any. That shit easy to me. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    That was a general statement and about you getting any from me son, I was calling you a pussy and declaring in general you arent getting any. However there you go again making it about me, because you just cant help but speak about me, it's little cute and alot of creepy actually , ha!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    You totally owned him Jayne. Back when I was wasting time on that piece of shit, he was starting threads about me. Victory is complete.
  • PhredJohnson
    4 years ago
    It’s kinda cool having had someone blocked for a while and just reading responses to their “muted” comments. Kind of a game to imagine what was said to provoke sweet Jayne’s reaction. Tanx for the entertainment!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    So absurd .... I dont go to the store and find a pair of jeans I dislike and keep going back to the rack to remind myself how much i dont like them lol I dont go around the store over explaining why I dont like them and explaining with details what I dont like visually about them. I dont come back daily to see if they are still there so that I can get angry about the displeasure I feel towards them. Such a weird thing to do
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahah @phred xoxoxo
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Jayne, ChickenShit isn’t complaining about things he doesn’t like about you. The criticisms all ring hollow. What he is complying about is being treated like he deserves to be treated. Only he is too stupid to realize that he is turning even more people against him. And not man enough to admit when he is wrong.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Oh no hes said I look like garbage and talking about me booty negativly. Clearly I know it's not because he dislikes anything hes is just angry and use words properly
  • winex
    4 years ago
    if your ass looks like garbage, then I am in the wrong field. I need to become a garbage collector.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    😂
  • winex
    4 years ago
    It’s interesting that he said “garbage” in Spanish...
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    It's Interesting he took the time to use Google translator to do so.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    or else maybe he is not really black...
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Windex trying to kiss a hoes ass 🤣🤣🤣 she's not gonna fuck you for free
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Theres the icey I know and love 😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol @ me not knowing just because I’m black. Funny thing is I know that and Italian but carry on 😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Give her 30 dollars u can fuck her winex
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    And I never talked about your looks and I’m not wrong about anything. U were thirsty and followed me around on Snapchat and here for money. U want it now or what? Will u stop talking shit then?
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    I'm not talking shit, I'm spittin truths babydoll 💋 Funny that you think 30 dollars get you or anyone in my pants 😂 just slinging more ignorant insults because you are angry. Not thirsty in the least, I cut you off, you keep on talking shit and trying to get back in, trying to get me to allow you to give me your money now in exchange that I stop saying how it is. Take a hint I dont want you near any of what I offer, stop trying to get me to take your money.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Gee I wonder why folks like Breh and Icey fail at everything in life.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    No imma keep offering cause u stay talking shit about it then your boyfriend winex put as his quote on here that I need to pay you your 30. So if you say u don’t want it end it. Imma buy me some Waffle House in the morning wit it 😎
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Skibum is so lame he thinks this site makes people feel a way about it offline. This is his life and winex life. Wake up and live through tuscl
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Do you not fucking read. I've said I dont want it since the day I said i dismissed you. Seriously what the fuck have you been reading for the last 2 weeks 😂 scroll homie, read, process and realize I dont want your money or you anywhere near me or my snapchat. I've expressed that many times, you and your attitude and behavior are a complete turn off.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Enjoy waffle house, byeeeeee felicia
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U wanna be black but hate black oeolle. Mental illness
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    People*
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Insults only hurt when they are told properly, if told right they only hurt when the person who is spewing them has an ounce of your respect ...... Looks like your shooting blanks baby Xoxox Keep talking your hate fuels my spark
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Stop playing in public Man U wasn’t talking like this to me before u joined the racist kkklan so chill out or imma get my homies from 63rd to handle it.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    So ChickenShit, tell me - do you still think it was worth selling your integrity for $30?
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    So now you place threats .... I've said I was cool with you and engaged in talking until you played games and went off on absurd rants because I spoke truth. Many times I've stopped talking and you dont shut up, you dont stay off my threads, you dont leave my photos alone and you talk so much bullshit its sickening. You made me dislike you for you, nothing about your race, but you as a person. No one else influenced my opinion about you, just you, only you did that. You are angry and untrustworthy there is no way I'd ever allow you near me due to how you've came at me like puffing your chest trying to be a tough guy. That's all on you.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nigga how did I play games? U even sent me free pics I didn’t even ask for pics, you did it on your first Snapchat. Then u told me to go to another one and I had no problem doing so. I wasn’t playing no games I’ve purchased other people shit on here before. I don’t scam anyone and I don’t need to. U keep making it like I’m trying to scam u is lame ass hell cause that ain’t even how I roll. I’m not even an angry person. Man U are tripping. All black men are always mad huh? I don’t have to be near you it’s all G I just wish u stop with the scamming and me playing games shit cause that shit ain’t true at all.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Take it for what it is.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Never said you were angry because of your.color nor did I say anything about any other men being angry so there you go again making up phrases saying I said. Its comical really, not even angry at you hun, just feel bad for you. Yes I said I was cool talking to you and engaging in convo, I never gave you the other name to add on snap so dont trip, i said once you pay you get it. That's when you started blowing up your smooth talking about how much you gonna spend and blah blah, and how your gonna hit Chicago on your way home from cali, I said cool let me know when you wanna join, you said later that day or the next so just give you my PayPal info (which I did) and youd send when you got a minute but you were good for it so just add you to premium now and you'll get me later. I didnt add you and you went quiet, 2 days later I said what's up and still nothing a day later sent another message saying cool game but I dont play and now you are removed from preview. Fact done game over Keep talking
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Funny how my story has stayed intact and yours is allover the place. Take it for what it is
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    That’s how I know it’s a lie I don’t even use PayPal I use cashapp😂. Yeah I’m out u delusional. ✌🏾
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Rofl u keep saying 2 days we talked at like 3am and later on after that, that shit was not no 48 hours bruh. U might be the only white woman I know that don’t know time or math. I’m in Chicago all the time so I was seeing what’s up. Didn’t know this would turn into You being racist tho. I was trynna be nice.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Which means you lied all along about sending anything once you thought I'd add you lol and didnt have intentions of "your word being good" you just flat out admitted that by your last comment trying to make me a liar haha
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Hey ChickenShit - since you are connected with the Gotti family and all, why would it take 2 days to raise $30?
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahahah you're trying to be nice? By using slander tactics against me, by making derogatory remarks about my body and skin color..... Well fuck if that's you being nice im surely glad I've dodged the bullet in dealing with you any further.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Winex why are u even commenting u look sad bro.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nigga I never said anything about your body. I only said u be spamming shit on here. U the one that’s been slandering me calling me a scammer and I’m trying to get over. Wtf is up with that?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Why would I lie, I’ve got shit from people on here. Aint shit to lie about. Imma not say shit else u obv don’t get it. If I wanted to scam I wouldNt have wrote u and tried to make it right. U the one that wanted to be in the kkkcircus
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Don’t tell me what to do boy. You are the one who looks sad. Pussy.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    And u lied on here wack ass no one messaged u shit I wrote a discussion thread
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Sounds like someone arguing with their own troll profiles
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @liljayne. You do realize that breh is beating off to your picture And your comments right now, correct? I mean, who wouldn’t? Each time you respond to it, it rubs another off. Going silent towards it may be the most detrimental action you could play.
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    Just finished my 🍿 from watching this masterclass in troll ownership. Totally worth it!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahah please if I'm gonna have a troll profile icey, I'd be way better at it trolling compared to this existence of him we have to witness. @Nissan how I know he is, that's why hes angry because all he could afford was his general membership here and his hand but secretly wants me ;) @Bangus welcome xo
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Bitch get my dick out ya mouth no one on u
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    That's said if your dick is/was in my mouth because I felt nothing 🤣
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U could neva handle a nigga like me I’m too real for u. U like them clown ass niggas and cacs and I ain’t one of them.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I want my 30 dollars back or imma get my lawyer skibum609 to get it for me
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Lol cant get money back you never spent. 🤣
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    😂 good point and I’m glad I didn’t. U showed your colors of how racist and lame u are 😂 u really called me a scammer for being Too busy for u. 😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You are one classless piece of shit Breh. No wonder you're a fucking failure.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Breh and Windex are most likely tge same person. Arguing with himself and trolling the forum with 2 opposing views. An autistic bitch would think hes smart for doing something dumb like that
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Love how the story keeps changing on your end ❤ love how you try to quote people on quotes that never happened. Thanks for promoting my premium snap for me boo xoxoxox
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion