tuscl

Old white men love me

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Tuesday, October 6, 2020 3:09 PM
So lately ive noticed old white men catcalling me when I go for jogs or the gym.

Just today one offered me a ride and then at the gym one said im one handsome motherfucker.

Not sure why the ones on here are so salty lulz

21 comments

• nicespice
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Ooh man BBBC got some competition πŸ‘€
  • Icey
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Its not just white men. One time at a taco shop a black man told me he just got out of jail and asked if i ever had a nigga suck my dick. He waited outside to ask again to make sure.

• TheeOSU
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^
    Take your homo posts to a queer forum, faggot!
  • winex
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Well I guess you going gay is better than continuing to fuck dogs, but based on how the story is starting to change, it’s obvious that you are lying.
  • Icey
    β€’
    4 years ago
    No need for homophobia.

CD I know you can't fathom anyone being attracted to someone.

It's funny how riled up some get lulz
  • Icey
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I once had an old white guy at a strip club offer to pay for me to fuck a Cuban hoe so long as I gave him the used condom. I declined.

• winex
    β€’
    4 years ago
    of course you declined. If it was a kennel instead of a strip club, you would have been all over it.
  • Warrior15
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Hmmmm....... I wonder why Icey is up to 142 Ignores ???
  • winex
    β€’
    4 years ago
    That number does seem kind of low doesn’t it?
  • Icey
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Share some of your experiences being hit on by men
  • BBBC
    β€’
    4 years ago
    "Its not just white men. One time at a taco shop a black man told me he just got out of jail and asked if i ever had a nigga suck my dick. He waited outside to ask again to make sure."

^ of course sweetie. You know I will suck your dick every time you bring me enough money πŸ˜‰
  • BBBC
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @ IceyLoco, we gay men arw good at reading body language and we are almost never wrong. The fact that so many of us have "pegged" you as being gay and hit on you means it os time to cum out of the closet! Welcome to the pink team! πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ‘
  • skibum609
    β€’
    4 years ago
    You should take 500 Tylenol.
  • BBBC
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^HE WILL definitely need some Tylenol after I bend him over. πŸ˜‰
  • Icey
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I think this is a fun thread.

On a kinda straight note there was a guy at a club who would buy me drinks and get off on me talking about my sex life with a stripper hoe I was seeing there.

Had an old guy give me money to tip a dancer before. He liked watching me interact with dancers....

And I'll never forget the look on a guys face after I came in his wife at a swingers club lulz
  • skibum609
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Pathological liar and a shitty one at that^.
  • Icey
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Its all true. But youre one of the biggest liars on here. I remember you said a case I mentioned was made up. Then you commented om a thread about the case. Calling me a liar doesn't make you veritable.

Ive had a bettet sex life than you

• SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    β€’
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    3 years ago
    BBBC stole this discussion! Well done! Lol!
  • DoctorPhil.
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Mr. OSU said β€œ Take your homo posts to a queer forum, faggot!”

Mr. OSU doth protest too much, methinks.
  • Icey
    β€’
    25 days ago
    Lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion