tuscl

Oct 26 1:00 P.M.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, August 23, 2007 2:00 PM
just a reminder of our upcoming meet up. I did not see Terry, the hotel manager this last trip but based upon previous talks with him expect rates of $50/night. per the day shift manager, Aljo, no perks from the club. I have been telling the girls about the event. I have told them that a bunch of dirty old men with lots of money will be there. They are up for it. You will get 2 for $20 if you let me introduce you. Make the plans. Be there.

5 comments

• trailer12b1
    17 years ago
    where is this
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I overlooked you newbies. This has been planned for months so that every one that can make it, will. This will take place at Columbia Platinum Plus. So far, I think that I have 10 TUSCLers that said that they will be there. Bones, I am going to ask Texas to be our official hostess and to pay her for it. Good choice?
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Hey trailer12b1 - take some time and read the reviews for this club. After you reading, you'll make all possible plans to be there! OK - - - As you CAE PP clubbers know already, I WILL be there with money in hand, Blue Magic tabs to give out (no cost), and a very very horny part of me, looking to get teased & pleased!! As usual, I'll be bringing the 'traditional' sign for our main table: "TUSCL South Chapter Meeting"
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    besides candy for the girls. I will be bringing copies of my updated CD. "Strip club" for everyone. It is my own collection of strip club humor and music.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Hey 'evilcyn'. If you read this entry.... would you and your S.O. want to join all of us at Columbia, SC Platinum Plus? If you guys can make it down there, I'll help out with the lodging.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion